Fórum

RE: How to intall liferay on JBOSS 7.1 like domain mode?

thumbnail
Bruno Conrado Santos, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

How to intall liferay on JBOSS 7.1 like domain mode?

New Member Postagens: 18 Data de Entrada: 21/03/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi everyone.

I configured liferay with Jboss AS 7.1 on standalone mode on existent AS with success.

Now i'm trying to configure on domain mode for use cluster but i had problems.

This is the stack trace;

18:27:50,410 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "ROOT.war"
18:28:27,181 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) Class Path entry commons-cli.jar in "/content/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/xuggle-xuggler.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
18:28:27,200 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) Class Path entry logback-classic.jar in "/content/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/xuggle-xuggler.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
18:28:27,202 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) Class Path entry logback-core.jar in "/content/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/xuggle-xuggler.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
18:28:27,205 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) Class Path entry unoloader.jar in "/content/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/jurt.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
18:29:11,447 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-4) MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."ROOT.war".STRUCTURE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."ROOT.war".STRUCTURE: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment "ROOT.war"
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:119) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
	at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) [rt.jar:1.6.0_26]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) [rt.jar:1.6.0_26]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_26]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Given parent is not an ancestor of this virtual file
	at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.getPathNameRelativeTo(VirtualFile.java:116) [jboss-vfs-3.1.0.Final.jar:3.1.0.Final]
	at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.getPathNameRelativeTo(VirtualFile.java:122) [jboss-vfs-3.1.0.Final.jar:3.1.0.Final]
	at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.getPathNameRelativeTo(VirtualFile.java:110) [jboss-vfs-3.1.0.Final.jar:3.1.0.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.module.ManifestClassPathProcessor.createAdditionalModule(ManifestClassPathProcessor.java:193) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.module.ManifestClassPathProcessor.handlingExistingClassPathEntry(ManifestClassPathProcessor.java:185) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.module.ManifestClassPathProcessor.deploy(ManifestClassPathProcessor.java:162) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:113) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	... 5 more

18:29:11,490 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server] (host-controller-connection-threads - 1) JBAS015870: Deploy of deployment "ROOT.war" was rolled back with failure message {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"ROOT.war\".STRUCTURE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"ROOT.war\".STRUCTURE: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment \"ROOT.war\""}}
18:29:11,504 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-3) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment ROOT.war in 14ms
18:29:11,508 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (host-controller-connection-threads - 1) JBAS014774: Service status report
JBAS014777:   Services which failed to start:      service jboss.deployment.unit."ROOT.war".STRUCTURE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."ROOT.war".STRUCTURE: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment "ROOT.war"

I did step by step from this site: http://blogs.xtivia.com/home/-/blogs/configuring-liferay-6-1-ce-ga1-on-jboss-7-0-2-as-a-managed-domain?_33_redirect=null

The steps is very similar of configuretion found in liferay wiki for JBOSS AS 7.0.x

Could you help me?

Thanks
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Are you trying to share liferay's deploy directory and data directory and share cache memory by running in domain mode?
thumbnail

Hitoshi Ozawa:
Are you trying to share liferay's deploy directory and data directory and share cache memory by running in domain mode?

No, I'm not.
Peter Oostenbach, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 13/07/12 Postagens Recentes
I'm having the same error on a JBOSS 7.1.1 domain with two JBOSS instances. Each JBOSS has his own liferay directory. The only thing we use is the cluster.link in the liferay properties. I wonder if anybody has made progress with a solution. Thanks.
thumbnail

Peter Oostenbach:
I'm having the same error on a JBOSS 7.1.1 domain with two JBOSS instances. Each JBOSS has his own liferay directory. The only thing we use is the cluster.link in the liferay properties. I wonder if anybody has made progress with a solution. Thanks.

I don't understand... but i was tried to deploy liferay using one server first(master only), after i will configure other server to use cluster. Why this doesn't work? Can you show me your domain.xml? How much instances do you use in your master?
thumbnail
Héctor Giner, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 24/10/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi all.

I have the same problem. Is there any solution for this issue?
I'm trying to deploy Liferay 6.1.1-CE-GA2 on JBoss AS 7.1.1 without success.

Thanks.
thumbnail

Héctor Giner:
Hi all.

I have the same problem. Is there any solution for this issue?
I'm trying to deploy Liferay 6.1.1-CE-GA2 on JBoss AS 7.1.1 without success.

Thanks.

Hi Héctor Giner!

Unfortunately i don't have any solution for this. I tried find some thing and find some help but i didn't find a solution.
So, now i don't now what i will do.

If you have some idea please help me.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
For all I know, this doesn't work correctly. We've tried it and encountered errors during operation. Best to use JBoss in standalone mode.
Jack Chung, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 19 Data de Entrada: 30/11/11 Postagens Recentes
There is a JBOSS bug in 7.1.1 regarding domain mode: https://community.jboss.org/thread/197430

I had to use 7.1.2, which I had to compile from the JBOSS github source, for a successful test with domain mode and Liferay 6.1
thumbnail
Héctor Giner, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Hi.

I finally found a solution compiling 1.7.3 release from the JBOSS github source. Also, I needed to add some jar refs into /modules/com/liferay/portal/main like jruby.jar and jruby-gems.jar. Now, the deployment in domain mode is fine but I found another problem emoticon

I have to use JSON web service API for functionality integration. The list of REST services available can be found in /liferay_url/api/jsonws. If I run the standalone mode the services are available, but if I start the domain mode, the list is empty. The startup log shows an error message:

[Server:liferay] 10:30:14,466 INFO [stdout] (MSC service thread 1-4) 10:30:14,464 ERROR [MSC service thread 1-4][ClassPathUtil:173] Class com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet is not loaded from a standard location (/WEB-INF/classes)

This error doesn't affect to Liferay behaviour in domain mode, but could be linked with the JSON webservices autodiscover error.

Any help, please?
Juan Carlos Toledo Baute, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 50 Data de Entrada: 30/03/11 Postagens Recentes
Héctor Giner:
Hi.

[Server:liferay] 10:30:14,466 INFO [stdout] (MSC service thread 1-4) 10:30:14,464 ERROR [MSC service thread 1-4][ClassPathUtil:173] Class com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet is not loaded from a standard location (/WEB-INF/classes)

This error doesn't affect to Liferay behaviour in domain mode, but could be linked with the JSON webservices autodiscover error.

Any help, please?

Hi

I have the same problems as Jboss-7.2.0 and Liferay 6.1.1-ce cga2.

I tried this solution and it did not work, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14643819/liferay-json-web-services-visibility-in-jboss-domain-mode

Does it work for you?

Thanks
thumbnail
Héctor Giner, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Juan Carlos Toledo Baute:
Héctor Giner:
Hi.

Any help, please?

Hi

I have the same problems as Jboss-7.2.0 and Liferay 6.1.1-ce cga2.

I tried this solution and it did not work, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14643819/liferay-json-web-services-visibility-in-jboss-domain-mode

Does it work for you?

Thanks

It doesn't. I found my own solution debugging the web services publication process during the server startup.
All you have to do is to copy the jars contained in ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib to an external folder and declare it in portal-ext.properties like following:

liferay.lib.portal.dir=/full_path/liferay_libs