Fórum

CSS in Liferay

thumbnail
Zeeshan Khan, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: CSS in Liferay

Expert Postagens: 349 Data de Entrada: 21/07/11 Postagens Recentes
Samuel Kong:
1. Dockbar > Manage > Page
2. Find the "Look and Feel" (there's two. One for the whole community and one for just the current page)
3. Look and Feel > Regular Browsers > CSS

This is similar to the Advance Style of the portlet, but the CSS is attached to the community/page instead of a portlet.

Hi Samuel !!

can u plz let me know where the CSS of Advance Styling (under any Portlet's Look and Feel) goes...?? where can i find that CSS file as i have made some changes to SIg In Portlet through Advance Styling(after login it disappears)....now i am unable to Undo it as one needs to Login first but after login it disappears stopping me to make any changes......
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1902 Data de Entrada: 10/03/08 Postagens Recentes
Zeeshan,

I'm not exactly sure I understand the problem you are describing. Can you please provide the Portal version number and steps to reproduce. A screen shot might also be good to help me and others in the community to understand your issue.
thumbnail
Zeeshan Khan, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 349 Data de Entrada: 21/07/11 Postagens Recentes
Samuel Kong:
Zeeshan,

I'm not exactly sure I understand the problem you are describing. Can you please provide the Portal version number and steps to reproduce. A screen shot might also be good to help me and others in the community to understand your issue.

Well i did something unusual to get rid of this........removed the complete the page by login as admin....(LR's simple functionality).....created new page and added my required portlets on that page including the Sign In portlet.... emoticon
thumbnail
ranjith kumar, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

CSS in Liferay

New Member Postagens: 12 Data de Entrada: 14/12/11 Postagens Recentes
i am facing different problem with liferay enterprise edition of version 6.1 jboss

my problem wen i try to validate my site with w3c css validator it showing somany css errors

just visit this link

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.ssdgtcs.in%3A8080&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=no&vextwarning=false&lang=en

i am attaching the error list also please provide the solution
plese provide some solution and all those errors are coming from api.css in portal folder of html
in want to fix these erroer as much as quick

thanks in advance
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 878 Data de Entrada: 08/10/07 Postagens Recentes
The problem you have is different from the original question, please ask it in a separate thread in order not to confuse people.
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 878 Data de Entrada: 08/10/07 Postagens Recentes
It doesn't go to file, it goes into database. Layout and LayoutSet tables have the CSS field in them, that's where the css goes.