Fórum

Missing Web Content Menu

Karen Housden, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Missing Web Content Menu

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 15/05/17 Postagens Recentes
Upgrading from 6.2 to 7.0 ga 5. I had the same issue with ga4. I loaded a fresh copy of Liferay without linking our data first and can see "Web Content" menu item in the portal content menu of the control panel. However, once I followed the upgrade instructions, I am missing the web content menu under content.
thumbnail
Stephen Kostas, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Missing Web Content Menu

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 02/11/09 Postagens Recentes
A couple thoughts -
Can you access Web Content from elsewhere in the portal, like adding a Web Content Display to the page?

If you can't, can you confirm that the Journal Web app is deployed currently?
You can check by opening GoGo shell:
telnet <liferay-ip-address*> 11311</liferay-ip-address*>
and then running the command "lb" and looking for this line:
 469|Active     |   10|Liferay Journal Web (1.9.10)
(Your bundle number may be different.)
*Or "localhost" if you're running it locally.

I'm not exactly sure where to go from there, but hopefully that's at least a start.
Karen Housden, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 15/05/17 Postagens Recentes
Tried that with both GA4 and GA5 and Journal Web is Active in both cases. Going to describe our situation below so perhaps some nugget will spark someone's knowledge.

We go back and forth between EE and CE depending on several things (have done this since 2007). This year, we're going from 6.2 EE to 7 CE, thus, the database is from EE. I wouldn't think it'd make a difference, but perhaps.

All of our themes, ADT and regular templates were done in velocity. After realizing velocity was out, I changed the ADT, and one other template to freemarker. However, I only upgraded the themes version, thus, they are still in velocity, so if I remove the theme and let it load without it, I have the ability to log in (looks as though the theme will default to classic, I changed this one to user dashboard), but will get this error and still don't see they web content menu item:

14:28:52,236 ERROR [http-nio-8080-exec-3][IncludeTag:128] Current URL /web/guest/home generates exception: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.template.TemplateException: Unable to process template user-dashboard-theme_SERVLET_CONTEXT_/templates/portlet.ftl
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.liferay.journal.service.JournalArticleLocalServiceUtil.fetchLatestArticle(JournalArticleLocalServiceUtil.java:506)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.display.context.JournalContentDisplayContext.getArticle(JournalContentDisplayContext.java:149)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.display.context.JournalContentDisplayContext.isShowArticle(JournalContentDisplayContext.java:785)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.display.context.JournalContentDisplayContext.<init>(JournalContentDisplayContext.java:909)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.display.context.JournalContentDisplayContext.create(JournalContentDisplayContext.java:103)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.portlet.configuration.icon.BaseJournalArticlePortletConfigurationIcon.getJournalContentDisplayContext(BaseJournalArticlePortletConfigurationIcon.java:45)
        at com.liferay.journal.content.web.internal.portlet.configuration.icon.EditJournalArticlePortletConfigurationIcon.isShow(EditJournalArticlePortletConfigurationIcon.java:69)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.configuration.icon.PortletConfigurationIconTracker._getPortletConfigurationIcons(PortletConfigurationIconTracker.java:150)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.configuration.icon.PortletConfigurationIconTracker.getPortletConfigurationIcons(PortletConfigurationIconTracker.java:51)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.configuration.icon.PortletConfigurationIconMenu.getPortletConfigurationIcons(PortletConfigurationIconMenu.java:32)
        at freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.invokeMethod(BeansWrapper.java:1458)
        at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMethodModel.exec(SimpleMethodModel.java:71)
        at freemarker.core.MethodCall._eval(MethodCall.java:62)
        at freemarker.core.Expression.eval(Expression.java:78)
        at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:131)
        at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:324)
        at freemarker.core.AssignmentInstruction.accept(AssignmentInstruction.java:54)
        at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:324)
        at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:54)
        at freemarker.core.Environment.visitByHiddingParent(Environment.java:345)</init>

I attempted to download a free theme. It's loaded, but Liferay doesn't see it. I think I've loaded GA4 3 times and GA5 at least 5 times. Where am I doing wrong?!
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 549 Data de Entrada: 25/04/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi Karen,

It seems that the journal module hasn't been upgraded properly. Could you connect to Gogo Shell and execute the following command?
upgrade:check

Please, check also the upgrade log to look for an error during the process.

Regards.
Gayathri M, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 22/12/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi Alberto,

Im facing same issue after upgrading Liferay 6.2 to 7 ga5.. Please help..

when am doing upgrade with upgrade:execute com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.service getting below issue

RuntimeException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: Model com.liferay.portlet.shopping.model.ShoppingCoupon does not support DDM structure permission checking

Here is the full log..

g! upgrade:check
There is an upgrade process available for com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.service from 1.0.0-step-2 to 1.0.2
g! upgrade:execute com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.service
INFO - Upgrading com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#setUpClassNameIds
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#setUpClassNameIds in 0 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeExpandoStorageAdapter
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeExpandoStorageAdapter in 2 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeStructuresAndAddStructureVersionsAndLayouts
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeStructuresAndAddStructureVersionsAndLayouts in 165 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeTemplatesAndAddTemplateVersions
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeTemplatesAndAddTemplateVersions in 36 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeXMLStorageAdapter
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeXMLStorageAdapter in 4 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeFieldTypeReferences
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeFieldTypeReferences in 64089 ms
INFO - Starting com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeStructuresPermissions
INFO - Completed com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping#upgradeStructuresPermissions in 59 ms
INFO - Completed upgrade process com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping in 64362ms
gogo: RuntimeException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: Model com.liferay.portlet.shopping.model.ShoppingCoupon does not support DDM structure permission checking