Fórum

Liferay7 - module (portlet-provider) not refreshing

thumbnail
Joaquin Cabal, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay7 - module (portlet-provider) not refreshing

Regular Member Postagens: 106 Data de Entrada: 07/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi, Im working with Liferay 7 and module development.
I created a module of type "portlet-provider" for can change the view of personalBar.
When I deploy it first time, it deploys ok, but after that, new deploys are not refreshing jsp files.
Is important to said that when I deploy the module, via blade or via gradle in Intellij, it deploys ok and also change the OSGI related folder, deleting old version and creating a new one with new jsp ok.
Even with that in a clear browser (recent removed all cache and temp) does no not refresh the personalBar view, related to new jsp file.

I saw this thread: https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/88515142 , and tested the following.

1) Changed the tomcat timeZone, put the same timezone that I had in my desktop. (GMT-3 ) , it didn't work .

2) The only thing that seems to work is to clear all osgi state content and $liferay_home/work content and restart server as David said in above post.
But I need a way to can deploy theses modules without having to restart the server

Any help on this?

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay7 - module (portlet-provider) not refreshing

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1554 Data de Entrada: 24/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Not sure if it is related to windows, but I had this problem too on windows servers. Luckily we have only one customer using windows.

Through some trial and error I found out that it is save to delete our package from the $liferay_home/work folder while the server is running. So: we deploy, delete the package from the work folder and refresh the browser.
thumbnail

Thanks Christoph,
I am using linux (debian) .

I can'f see the module I created inside $liferay_home/work folder. Just see modules related to com.liferay... packages.
Just can see the log with :
10:42:16,640 INFO [Thread-39][BundleStartStopLogger:38] STOPPED com.dinah.portletprovider.personalbar_1.0.0 [507]
10:42:16,989 INFO [Thread-39][BundleStartStopLogger:35] STARTED com.dinah.portletprovider.personalbar_1.0.0 [507]

and the folder inside bundles/osgi/state/org.eclipse.osgi/507/6/ , having the jsp ok.
thumbnail

About my problem, I had a problem with the priority of the module so the module been deployed were not the same showed in portal. At the beginning I set the "service.ranking:Integer="+Integer.MAX_VALUE , but I don't know why it was removed and for that the portlet showed was the portal default personal bar.