Fórum

Bulk Uploads problem.

Trevor Townsend, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Bulk Uploads problem.

Junior Member Postagens: 26 Data de Entrada: 11/05/11 Postagens Recentes
Hello again,

Apologies in advance for a n00b question, but I've just built another installation of Liferay SO, and I cannot find the Bulk Upload capability. Is this in the default install or is this an add-on? I'm sure I'm missing something simple...

Cheers,
Trevor
thumbnail
Ryan Park, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Bulk Uploads problem.

Regular Member Postagens: 120 Data de Entrada: 28/08/07 Postagens Recentes
Hey Trevor,

All you'll need the latest version of flash installed for your browser. Its either version 9 or better or 10 or better. I forget which.

If it detects an incompatible version of flash, you'll get the standard html uploader.

Ryan Park:
Hey Trevor,

All you'll need the latest version of flash installed for your browser. Its either version 9 or better or 10 or better. I forget which.

If it detects an incompatible version of flash, you'll get the standard html uploader.

Hey Ryan,

I knew it would be something simple.

Do think it would be possible to insert a comment on that page something like "If you see this message, please update you version of Flash to access the Bulk Uploader"? When I get to deploy this into the first of (hopefully) several client environments, I will most likely be working with non-standard desktop images.

Just a thought.

Thanks again Ryan!
Trevor

Just thinking about this...isn't there the capability to upload a .zip archive that unpacks into the repository, or am I mixing this up with some other DMS?
thumbnail
Ryan Park, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 120 Data de Entrada: 28/08/07 Postagens Recentes
Hi Trevor,
I haven't heard of this feature on document repository. I think you're thinking of a different system.