Fórum

NTLM Authentication and SSO auto-login

thumbnail
Shivam Aggarwal, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

NTLM Authentication and SSO auto-login

Regular Member Postagens: 122 Data de Entrada: 18/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi ,
Want to understand, if anybody have solved this issue which we are facing on NTLM Authentication and SSO login on Liferay DXP.

Currently, we are doing NTLM authentication and auto-login configuration on Portal from admin side.

Below is the steps we have followed to configure NTLM authentication and auto-login feature:
1. Loggedin as Admin
2. Go to Configuration under Control Panel
3. Go to Instance Settings > Configuration > Authentication under NTLM tab
4. Under NTLM tab, we have entered credentials (Domain Controller, Domain Controller Name, Domain, Service Account, Service Password) and enable the checkbox "Enable"
5. Go to System Settings> Foundation Tab> NTLM
6. Under NTLM , we have entered credentials (Domain Controller, Domain Controller Name, Domain, Service Account, Service Password) and enable the checkbox "Enable" and click on "Save" button

Now , the situation is Portal authenticate user and allow user to login to portal by entering "Screen Name" and "Password". But still not auto-loggedin to the portal, once user logeedin to their PC.

We are using Windows 7/x OS.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: NTLM Authentication and SSO auto-login

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2416 Data de Entrada: 22/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Shivam,

Just as a point of interest, you don't need to put those settings in both places. The ones under Foundation as basically defaults so that if you were to create multiple instances, the NTLM settings would default to what you put there. Where you set them in the Instance Settings then becomes "an override" in a manner of speaking. So, whatever you change moving forward, make sure you do so in the Instance Settings to make sure that they take effect.

Now, I have two questions.

1.) What browser are you using? (I remember a few years ago when I last did this IE worked without issue, but we had trouble with Chrome and FF)

2.) Are there any errors in the logs (either Liferay or AD)?

... You might want to try a few breakpoints in the Liferay source to see if you can step through to source out the issue. You could try the filter --
com.liferay.portal.security.sso.ntlm.internal.servlet.filter.NtlmFilter

or maybe the auto login class --
com.liferay.portal.security.sso.ntlm.internal.auto.login.NtlmAutoLogin
gabriel lopez, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: NTLM Authentication and SSO auto-login

Junior Member Postagens: 28 Data de Entrada: 27/09/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi men, how can i add those filters to liferay? can you say me in what config file do you need to add this propertie and the name of this propertie?thx