Fórum

Konakart Liferay 7 integration issues

Md Rashedul Hasan Khan, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Konakart Liferay 7 integration issues

New Member Postagens: 18 Data de Entrada: 15/05/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi All

I've been trying to integrate Konakart with Liferay 7 last few days and having some issues, I posted on Konakart forum but didn't receive any response to my thread. Even I sent my questions to their enquiries, no luck. This is the reason I'm posting my issues here being aware that this is probably not the right place to post, so anyone having expertise on this area could enlighten me, thanks in advance. I especially like to tag @Paolo Sidoli for this as I found his answer related to Konakart. Also, my link on Konakart forum is here, if anyone here is a member there, may reply me back. I'm describing all my issues below while integrating Konakart with Liferay 7 CE:

Konakart Admin: On the Admin app I'm having following issues:

• After integrating with Liferay 7 most of the time the chart on My Store Status page is not being displayed, it's appearing like attached image mystorechart.PNG. I noticed that if standalone Konakart Admin is running, the chart is being displayed inside Liferay. I can't figure out the reason for such behavior.
  • For the payment module I need to integrate iPay88, is it possible? If so, how to do that?
  • For Shipping also I need to integrate Malaysian courier services, is it possible?
  • I set the role following instruction provided in the guide. I set custom1 field of kk_role table as instructed and after that with that user Konakart admin app can perform Single Sign-on but just after that I get a message saying session expired like attached image session_expired.png, which means user with Administrator role only can successfully log in. How can I avoid this session issue?

Konakart Storefront:

• On the Storefront app I can't login with the Liferay user that I already used for Konakart Admin. I found that Konakart automatically added the user in customers table but while trying to login from Storefront, I can't because most probably the password saved by Konakart is different from Liferay. The password in Konakart DB is encoded and I can't decode it without key, so I don't know what the password is. If I login with Konakart existing user, it works. Please see the attached image storefront_login.PNG.
  • I see in Konakart documentation that with free version it's not possible to enable SSO for Storefront app. If so, please let me know the pricing of licensed version because mostly customers will try to log in to Liferay portal and then will visit Storefront app for purchasing items without
    logging in again.

Thanks

-- Rashed