Fórum

User access list

Ashish Kumar Jain, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

User access list

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 20/06/17 Postagens Recentes
HI Guys,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on my previous post.
Now I have one issue that is "My intranet have number of admin user and last few months i have noticed some delete the login page" so is it possible to find the user who has deleted the login page or user who are active in last few days.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: User access list

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6403 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
Ashish Kumar Jain:
Now I have one issue that is "My intranet have number of admin user and last few months i have noticed some delete the login page" so is it possible to find the user who has deleted the login page or user who are active in last few days.

The technical solution #1 to this problem: There's an Audit plugin for Liferay EE and DXP. Or you could override and log such actions yourself in custom plugins in case you're not on EE.

Technical solution #2: Revoke full admin permissions from most of the current administrators, create less powerful roles and provide them. No need for everyone to go in with superuser-powers.

The organizational solution: There's Liferay Training - seems like a good idea to have administrators, that have the power to damage the whole installation, well trained. It will happen a lot less when they know what they're doing.