Fórum

Liferay translation in Mongolia

khangaikhuu uvgunkhuu, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay translation in Mongolia

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 03/02/17 Postagens Recentes
Hello

I'm currently developing a project in Liferay. Unfortunately, the Liferay project has no translation properties in Mongolian. I would like to contribute to the translation of Mongolian properties. How can I contribute to the project?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay translation in Mongolia

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6396 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
khangaikhuu uvgunkhuu:
I'm currently developing a project in Liferay. Unfortunately, the Liferay project has no translation properties in Mongolian. I would like to contribute to the translation of Mongolian properties. How can I contribute to the project?

For some reason this message showed up today, not back in August... Currently the translation is moved to a different platform, which I naturally don't have experience with. I'm hoping that this message creates some attention by the translation maintainers and someone comes in being able to tell you the new way to contribute. It might be as simple as sending a pullrequest with initial translations, but I'm not sure how this will be handled.

Note that the contributions would go into master, e.g. the upcoming 7.1 release. I'm not sure if they'd be somewhat automatically backported to 7.0, and they'll definitely not be backported to any earlier version (unless you do so yourself)