Fórum

Calendar-portlet

Vitina De Leonardis, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Calendar-portlet

New Member Postagens: 15 Data de Entrada: 10/05/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I have some problem to customize the calendar-portlet of liferay core. I have downloaded the calendar portlet from marketplace Liferay CE Calendar.lpkg. To customize the portlet I have used this solution "Plugin to extend a plugin". I have modified the jre to 1.6, my problem are:

1. "Duplicate local variable editCalendarURL"
2. "Duplicate local variable user"
thumbnail
Andy Wu, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Calendar-portlet

Regular Member Postagens: 195 Data de Entrada: 05/05/15 Postagens Recentes
Hey Vitina , maybe you should go to "development " related catatgory.

Thanks for your suggest...I hope to find some solution.

Regards
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
You can simply ignore those errors in the JSP editor. It is showing those errors because it can't read all of the jsp information from your project. In most cases disabling JSp validation for liferay projects makes sense simply because the JSP editor can't handle liferay project configuration.

Thanks Gregory,

I have disabled the jsp validation and apparently there aren't errors. But if I try to execute the ant task build-service, I see the following errors and my deploy fails. In particular way the .war file is correclty created and deployed but there is wrong behavior in runtime. Thanks for your time.

If it can help you, I have used the following alternative steps to import calendar-portlet:

1. Download "Liferay CE Calendar.lpkg" from marketplace
2. Create a new Liferay Plugin Project called calendar-portlet
3. Import --> Archive file passing the .war in the .lpkg archive
4. task "All" of Liferay's project menu

Regards
Vitina
thumbnail
Andy Wu, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 195 Data de Entrada: 05/05/15 Postagens Recentes
Hey Vitina , seems you are using liferay 6.2 m5 to do the developing , can you try 6.2.5-ga6 version and also it would be better if you can switch to IDE 3.1(download the ide bundle instead of installing from update site) and using jdk1.8
please try that and give us feedback.

I have tied your solution, but this doesn't resolve the problem, in particular way going around the forum I have read that it's necessary to use the jre 1.6 version for this portlet to resolve the following error:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/liferay/calendar/model/impl/CalendarBaseImpl : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0"

I attach the result of Eclipse deploy and there apparently aren't problems, unlike the deploy on webapps tomcat's folder have some problems.

Hi,

I have downloaded a clear liferay's boundle version and now seems that it works, I must always to undeploy the portlet before deploying, now i try some changing to verify if all work fine.

Thanks for your time