Fórum

API javadoc for CalendarBookingLocalService

Sourabh Lonikar, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

API javadoc for CalendarBookingLocalService

Junior Member Postagens: 42 Data de Entrada: 14/11/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi All,
I am trying to get start date of calendar event using James answer RE: How to access Calendar Event fields in Application Display Template (AD . I am unable to locate javadoc for class com.liferay.calendar.service.CalendarBookingLocalService which contains method getStartTime() and getEndTime().

Can someone point me out link to javadoc.

Thanks
thumbnail
Travis Cory, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: API javadoc for CalendarBookingLocalService

Junior Member Postagens: 73 Data de Entrada: 04/06/13 Postagens Recentes
Hello,

You can find the link to the javadocs here. You can also look up the java file you need in the Liferay source code, you can find the code for CalendarBookingLocalService here.

Hi Travis,
CalendarBookingLocalService javadoc does not have methods getStartTime() and getEndTime(). But they are present and I can use them in ftl.

Can you point me to javadoc has these methods ?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6403 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
Sourabh Lonikar:
CalendarBookingLocalService javadoc does not have methods getStartTime() and getEndTime(). But they are present and I can use them in ftl.

I bet you can't use those methods on CalendarBookingLocalService, as you correctly state that they're not there. You can use them on CalendarBooking, the entity that the service maintains and provides. And CalendarBooking gets it from CalendarBookingModel.

However, the Javadoc for this method is about as enlightning as I would expect from a getter...

Hi Olaf,
You are correct that i call those methods on CalendarBooking. I am getting correct time in msec on calling getStartDate(). Any idea how to format it to display date ?
Below code gives wrong date '2014-09-15 ' even though it is 2017-07-18 in millisecond.

calBookingEntry.getStartTime()?datetime("ssssssssssssssss")?string["yyyy-MM-dd"]

I have tried all formatting combination (?date, ?datetime, ?time)

I was able to get start date using below:

<#assign calService = utilLocator.findUtil("calendar-portlet", "com.liferay.calendar.service.CalendarBookingLocalService") />
<#assign calBookingEntry = calService.getCalendarBooking(assetRenderer.getClassPK()) />
<#assign startTime = calBookingEntry.getStartTime()?number?number_to_datetime?string["yyyy-MM-dd"] />