Fórum

Liferay7 How to use jQuery-UI in my portlet

Thomas Kellerer, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay7 How to use jQuery-UI in my portlet

Expert Postagens: 490 Data de Entrada: 09/06/08 Postagens Recentes
We are porting several portlets from Liferay 6 to Liferay 7 and the way some jQuery-UI components were included does not work any longer (or at least I can't get it to work).

What is the recommended way to use/include jQuery-UI components in a JSP page of a portlet? (specifically the datepicker or the data tables plugin). Does Liferay already include jQuery-UI and its components? If yes then how do I reference them? It not, then how would I find out which UI version I have to use to be compatible with the jQuery version included in Liferay

I couldn't find any documentation (or examples) on that in the Liferay wiki.
Thomas Kellerer, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay7 How to use jQuery-UI in my portlet

Expert Postagens: 490 Data de Entrada: 09/06/08 Postagens Recentes
Is there no way to use custom jQuery "plugins" with Liferay?

I also need to migrate another portlet from Liferay 6 to Liferay 7 that uses jQuery dialog and including the same JavaScript files that worked fine with Liferay 6.0 do not work any longer with Liferay 7.

So again my question: how can I integrate additional jQuery plugins with Liferay 7?
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 3089 Data de Entrada: 28/10/08 Postagens Recentes
This had been already answered in forums. Anyway, I post here the link to Developer Network (if you are using GA4 there is a way to hide it):

https://dev.liferay.com/es/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/using-external-libraries
Nate Shaw, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 49 Data de Entrada: 26/10/10 Postagens Recentes
Did you ever figure this out? I am in the same boat. Our theme loads jquery-ui via a script tag, but that approach is no longer working and I can't seem to find any information on how to load jquery-ui in the liferay theme and have it actually load.