N. H., modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Problem with build path after change the portal context

Junior Member Postagens: 71 Data de Entrada: 14/11/13 Postagens Recentes
Good Morning,
my environment is the following
- Eclipse MARS 2.4
- Liferay IDE 3.0.1 ga3
- Liferay Plugin SDK 6.2

I tried to change the context path of my portal in /portal after I create a portlet with the Liferay IDE I get the error that the jar files
util-bridges.jar,
util-java.jar
util-taglib.jar
log4j.jar
commons-logging.jar
could not find in the Folder .../webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib thats correct because I change the context to .../webapps/portal/WEB-INF/lib.

With an older version of the IDE it was an Workaround to change the ROOT.xml in conf/catalina/localhost/ and add the Attribute
docBase="..../webapps/portal" to the context but now this Workaround does not help.

What can I do to fix this problem ?

Kind Regards
N.H.
thumbnail
Joye Luo, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Problem with build path after change the portal context

Regular Member Postagens: 144 Data de Entrada: 03/05/16 Postagens Recentes
Hey N.H.,

This thread may help u solve your problem.
https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/90960924
1. change <installation-path-of-your-apache-tomcat>/webapps/ROOT to <installation-path-of-your-apache-tomcat>/webapps/portal
2. add portal-ext.properties file under <installation-path-of-your-apache-tomcat>/webapps/<your-renamed-liferay-folder>/WEB-INF/classes
the file content for me is : portal.ctx=/portal
3. add <docBase> attribute in <installation-path-of-your-apache-tomcat>/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml. The ROOT.xml content for me now is:
<Context path="" crossContext="true" docBase="F:/liferay-bundle/62_test_server/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6/tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/portal">
</Context>

Hope that can works for u.