Fórum

Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable.

mayur Oswal, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable.

New Member Postagens: 8 Data de Entrada: 10/05/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I am getting "Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable." when i try to delete the Page.
Steps Followed:
1. Click on Mange Page link available in the left top corner beside Add Portlet link
2. Add a Child Page
3. Delete the added page, "Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable." error appears on screen
When i again visit back to Manage Page Screen, i see the page got deleted from the system. Please help me understand the issue.
This is happening every-time i delete the page

Liferay Version: 6.1.30

Here is the stack-trace when issue appears.

12:32:20,732 ERROR [ajp-apr-8009-exec-13][render_portlet_jsp:157] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 11609
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:1071)
at com.liferay.portal.security.lang.DoPrivilegedHandler.doInvoke(DoPrivilegedHandler.java:88)
at com.liferay.portal.security.lang.DoPrivilegedHandler.invoke(DoPrivilegedHandler.java:56)
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.java:403)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:117)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.java:83)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:113)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.java:134)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:113)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:52)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:218)
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.PACLInvocationHandler.doInvoke(PACLInvocationHandler.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.PACLInvocationHandler.invoke(PACLInvocationHandler.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.service.LayoutLocalServiceUtil.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceUtil.java:181)
at com.liferay.portlet.layoutsadmin.action.OriginalEditLayoutsAction.checkPermissions(OriginalEditLayoutsAction.java:438)
at com.liferay.portlet.layoutsadmin.action.OriginalEditLayoutsAction.render(OriginalEditLayoutsAction.java:339)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortletAction.execute(PortletAction.java:115)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

12:39:54,785 ERROR [ajp-apr-8009-exec-3][render_portlet_jsp:157] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 11616
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:1071)
at com.liferay.portal.security.lang.DoPrivilegedHandler.doInvoke(DoPrivilegedHandler.java:88)
at com.liferay.portal.security.lang.DoPrivilegedHandler.invoke(DoPrivilegedHandler.java:56)
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.java:403)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:117)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.java:83)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.java:134)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:52)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:218)
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.PACLInvocationHandler.doInvoke(PACLInvocationHandler.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.PACLInvocationHandler.invoke(PACLInvocationHandler.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.service.LayoutLocalServiceUtil.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceUtil.java:181)
at com.liferay.portlet.layoutsadmin.action.OriginalEditLayoutsAction.checkPermissions(OriginalEditLayoutsAction.java:438)
at com.liferay.portlet.layoutsadmin.action.OriginalEditLayoutsAction.render(OriginalEditLayoutsAction.java:339)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortletAction.execute(PortletAction.java:115)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

Earliest help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Mayur
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2416 Data de Entrada: 22/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Mayur,

This sounds familiar to me - but honestly 6.1 days were so long ago now that I am not sure if I am remembering correctly. I did a little digging though and I was able to find a few issues on issues.liferay.com for 6.1 and the "Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable." message. All the version references though say that it was fixed in 6.1.1 GA2 -- are you sure of your version?

There was another thread on here where someone referenced this issue, but with an older version of LR. Perhaps though you are experiencing the same issue via a regression bug? The thread is here -- http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/4095419 -- and the gist of it was the size of the request because they had a lot .. A LOT (0ver 3000!) pages. I don't even know how you manage a site that big to be honest.

I'm happy to try to help out further but if you have come across a bug it'll be on you to fix now as 6.1 is no longer a supported version. On that note, is there any potential for you to upgrade to a newer version? 6.2 at least? there are so many improvements you can benefit from -- I would consider it and push for it if I were you.