Fórum

Developer Studio - How to Stop the First Launch Wizard?

thumbnail
Daniel Tyger, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Developer Studio - How to Stop the First Launch Wizard?

Regular Member Postagens: 105 Data de Entrada: 06/02/13 Postagens Recentes
I have installed the Developer Studio for Liferay 6.2EE and configured a more recent runtime environment, bundles, sdk, etc than was contained in the package when the first launch wizard came upo, I chose to:

"Use another Liferay portal EE location..."

Yet - every time i open the IDE, the first launch wizard comes up and errors all over again when I choose "skip".

How do we stop the first launch wizard from firing after we have taken the time to configure a current env from the one that shipped?

Otherwise, the setup I configured works fine and I can build any Liferay or maven plugins in my project list...

Also, you can see by the error that it is trying to create a folder using the shipped SDK, which I bypassed when I installed more recent packages than SP11.....:

org.eclipse.core.commands.ExecutionException: Could not create dir: /private/var/folders/q4/zs5xsj896yj0ktxxmg8zbngr0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/AB49C5CD-EC1D-4AF7-8884-29F8B29F1DA7/d/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ee-sp11
at com.liferay.studio.product.ui.wizard.FirstLaunchOperation.execute(FirstLaunchOperation.java:179)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl$1.run(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:385)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2313)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.runOperation(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:410)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.runOperation(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:360)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.doExecute(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:247)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.executeImpl(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:219)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.cacheThreadAndContinue(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:89)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.execute(DataModelPausibleOperationImpl.java:207)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.ui.DataModelWizard$1CatchThrowableRunnableWithProgress.run(DataModelWizard.java:220)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not create dir: /private/var/folders/q4/zs5xsj896yj0ktxxmg8zbngr0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/AB49C5CD-EC1D-4AF7-8884-29F8B29F1DA7/d/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ee-sp11
at com.liferay.ide.core.util.ZipUtil.unzip(ZipUtil.java:171)
at com.liferay.ide.core.util.ZipUtil.unzip(ZipUtil.java:118)
at com.liferay.studio.product.ui.util.StudioUtil.configureBundledSDKs(StudioUtil.java:241)
at com.liferay.studio.product.ui.wizard.FirstLaunchOperation.execute(FirstLaunchOperation.java:99)
... 10 more

Thank you kindly for any suggestions.