Fórum

Doubt about custom portlet and service builder

Daniel G, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Doubt about custom portlet and service builder

Regular Member Postagens: 141 Data de Entrada: 14/03/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi

I have a serious doubt about service builders and custom portlets.

Is it possible to have some custom portlets, with their respective asset renderer and workflow handler for the same entity?

I tried to do it, but when I navigate into my workflow tasks, I have problems. I deploy all the portlets, but the asset used by the portal is only the last deployed for all the portlets. I start a workflow with each portlet, and when you navegate to my workflow tasks, appears that there are a lot of tasks from the same portlet, not one of each one.

My problem is this. I deploy all the portlets, but the asset used by the portal is only the last deployed for all the portlets. I start a workflow with each portlet, and when you navegate to my workflow tasks, appears that there are a lot of tasks from the same portlet, not one of each one.
When deploying last portlet, the entity takes that asset and used it for all the tasks. What I want is that every task display the asset of the portlet that start the workflow.

Does anyone know where can be the problem? Any help would be very appreciated. I don't know if it isn't possible to do this, or if I was making any mistake, but I can't find it.

Thanks for the help
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Doubt about custom portlet and service builder (Resposta)

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Daniel G:
Is it possible to have some custom portlets, with their respective asset renderer and workflow handler for the same entity?

No. They are single entities so therefore they have single asset renderers and single workflows.

That said, you can have complex asset renderers that choose to do different things on the entity just like you can have a complex workflow that routes differently depending upon the entity content.

But there will only be one of each.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!