Fórum

error when adding a dependeny from maven repo

wely cery, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

error when adding a dependeny from maven repo

Junior Member Postagens: 38 Data de Entrada: 06/03/17 Postagens Recentes
hi
i creat a JSF liferay faces with primefaces and spring inside.
everything was working fine.i could compile it and deploy to my liferay server.

in my project i am using a dependency --> <artifactId>querydsl-sql-codegen</artifactId>
<groupId>com.querydsl</groupId>
<version>4.0.1</version>

when i just add this dependency i get this error:
09:03:10,794 ERROR [Refresh Thread: Equinox Container: a021c9b3-8d3b-0017-1cef-a3416edd8b34][com_liferay_portal_osgi_web_wab_extender:97] Catastrophic initialization failure! Shutting down comliferayPortletjsfspringapplicantportlet-100 WAB due to: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassArray(AnnotationParser.java:724)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:531)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:355)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation2(AnnotationParser.java:286)

one of my project modules that i make before is using this dependency.so its inside my project.it compiles my artifact without error but
when i try to deploy it to the liferay server i get that errors abow.

so please what is the solution for this?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: error when adding a dependeny from maven repo

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Is this dependency being added to your war file in the WEB-INF/lib of the packaged war?