Fórum

Using friendly URLs to pass same parameter to several portlets

Iñaki Bergara, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Using friendly URLs to pass same parameter to several portlets

Junior Member Postagens: 65 Data de Entrada: 30/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I need to set up a page with several portlets and they all should take the exact same parameter from the friendly url.

I don't seem to be able to make this work lin Liferay 7. The parameter will only be available for the portlet set up on the "javax.portlet.name" property of the friendly ulr mapper class, but I can't make it take two arguments there like I assume it should be possible. Be it via separator or duplicating the property. Even duplicating the mapper itself for the portlet doesn't help.

What is the common practice on this situation? I could get the parameter by getting the full url and then use string manipulation to isolate the parameter I want, but there should be a more elegant solution and I can't find it.
Harsh Kanakhara, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: Using friendly URLs to pass same parameter to several portlets

Junior Member Postagens: 74 Data de Entrada: 06/04/17 Postagens Recentes
I am facing the same issue. I am also doing the same thing. Getting Parameter Value using string manipulation. If you found solution please let me know. emoticon

Regards,
Harsh Kanakhara.
Iñaki Bergara, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 65 Data de Entrada: 30/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Rest assured, if I do find a more elegant solution I'll post it. But for the time being, I went with string manipulation.

During research, I've ran accross a potential solution with a similar issue involving portlet to portlet communication, but I feel that would be a bit overengineered and I don't intend to explore it at this time. However, you might want to give a go; it's possible it fits your situation better than it does mine.
thumbnail
Suresh Nimmakayala, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 690 Data de Entrada: 18/08/04 Postagens Recentes
is this can't achieve in siteadministration ---> go to page--->Advanced -->Query String --- > can use default parameter for the page