Fórum

Liferay DXP Soap Service

Vasanth Aey, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay DXP Soap Service

New Member Postagens: 17 Data de Entrada: 09/09/15 Postagens Recentes
I have developed a service builder portlet in liferay 7 named soap-service with template as service-builder and build as gradle.
Soap-service has two modules under it named as soa-service-api and soap-service-service. In soap-service-service it has a service.xml. In service.xml i have given my entity details and made remote-service=true in that.I have builded the service with buildService in gradle. It has created default files. I have two impl files naed ProductLocalserviceImpl and ProductServiceIMPL. In bothese classes i have written a same method with returning some string value. After doing this , I have again builded the service with gradle buildService and then I have did BuildWSSD. It has give both deploy and undeploy files and server-config.wssd. Everything is fine.
Now the problem is When i try to acces the the soap service wsdl file using below url it is redirecting me to the home page.

http://localhost:3080/o/soap-service-service/api/axis

Please tell me what would be the problem. I am not able to see my wsdl file.

RE: Liferay DXP Soap Service

Vasanth Aey:
I have developed a service builder portlet in liferay 7 named soap-service with template as service-builder and build as gradle.
Soap-service has two modules under it named as soa-service-api and soap-service-service. In soap-service-service it has a service.xml. In service.xml i have given my entity details and made remote-service=true in that.I have builded the service with buildService in gradle. It has created default files. I have two impl files naed ProductLocalserviceImpl and ProductServiceIMPL. In bothese classes i have written a same method with returning some string value. After doing this , I have again builded the service with gradle buildService and then I have did BuildWSSD. It has give both deploy and undeploy files and server-config.wssd. Everything is fine.
Now the problem is When i try to acces the the soap service wsdl file using below url it is redirecting me to the home page.

Any help on this

Vasanth Aey:
Vasanth Aey:

Any help on this
thumbnail
Sushil Patidar, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 467 Data de Entrada: 31/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

You are using wrong url. check link for more details

Regards

Nope.. The link you have given is for liferay defined services.. But i am mentioning for custom services which has been created by me.
thumbnail
Sushil Patidar, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 467 Data de Entrada: 31/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

As described on the page , do see service module or wsdd listed in App Manager?

Regards
Anji E, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 49 Data de Entrada: 18/11/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi Sushil ,

Thanks a lot for the information .
I have followed the steps provided in below link
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/creating-remote-services
but "buildWsdd" taks is not appearing for my custom service builders

We are using Liferay DXP .
Please let me know if i missed any configuration
thumbnail
Joaquin Cabal, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 106 Data de Entrada: 07/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi, Any solution for this problem?
I have exactly same issue , Y created the module service ok via gradle, and Rest services are exposed ok, but SOAP url is not working , it redirects to home page.

I can see the modules (api, service and wsdd) deployed ok in the list of deployed apps.

My SOAP url is this one: localhost:8080/o/ecommerce-sb-service/api/axis
Thanks!