Fórum

Liferay 6.2 Logindate not being set

thumbnail
William Gosse, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay 6.2 Logindate not being set

Liferay Master Postagens: 533 Data de Entrada: 04/07/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

Have a 6.2 cluster using LDAP for authentication. Liferay's LDAP is configured to import the user during the first login of the user, meaning the import flag is not checked. I have some of my LDAP users that are in my Liferay user_ table but the logindate is null along with the loginip. I wouldn't think that would be possible given our LDAP configuration. The number of users without logindates is about 90 out of 6000 total users.

Am I missing the point on something here or is there any issues where this may happen.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.2 Logindate not being set

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6403 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
As it's only a small fraction (1.5%) of your users: Have they actually logged in or did they give up after providing the wrong credentials and never logged in?
I'm not sure if Liferay would import the users even on a failed log-in attempt - never tried it.
thumbnail
William Gosse, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.2 Logindate not being set

Liferay Master Postagens: 533 Data de Entrada: 04/07/10 Postagens Recentes
Olaf Kock:
As it's only a small fraction (1.5%) of your users: Have they actually logged in or did they give up after providing the wrong credentials and never logged in?
I'm not sure if Liferay would import the users even on a failed log-in attempt - never tried it.

Yes we tested theory and doesn't do the import on a failed login. We tested a lot of different scenarios to see if we could recreate this issue but were not able to do so.