Fórum

permission issue for liferay workflow task portlet

thumbnail
devaraj s, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

permission issue for liferay workflow task portlet

Regular Member Postagens: 228 Data de Entrada: 21/05/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
We are running liferay 7 EE version, for the page revison we enabled the workflow. when the notification sent to the user , and user click on notification and its giving the error meassaage saying that "you do not required permission". For Omni admin this issue is not coming up, but only for other user we have this kind of permission issue. Could anyone please let me know what kind of permission it is looking.

P.I we have given all permission related to workflow task for the role user assigned.
thumbnail
Devang Patel, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: permission issue for liferay workflow task portlet

Regular Member Postagens: 247 Data de Entrada: 19/01/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi devaraj s,

You have to give permission to particular role to view notifications.
To give the permission to Role please follow below steps :
Go to Cotrol panel->Role->Select particular role for that user->actions->Define permission->Give "view" permission to Notifications.

Regards,
Devang Patel
thumbnail

Hi Devang,
I have given view permission of notification as well, but still we have same issue.
thumbnail

It looks like liferay issue, as per the bug status its fixed now. From where i can get this Patch , appreciate if anyone can guide me on this.

https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-69192
thumbnail
Sai Mohan Gadamsetty, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 92 Data de Entrada: 06/02/13 Postagens Recentes
Since you are using Liferay 7 EE version, please check this, it might helps you

http://www.javasavvy.com/liferay-patching-tool/
thumbnail

Thanks for the response, I tried to apply the fix pack 12 ,and I got a installation confirmation too. But when i tried to start the server I am getting below error when the server is starting up.

06:50:08,456 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][ModuleFrameworkAdapterHelper:81] Unable to load the module framework
30-Mar-2017 06:50:08.464 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener
 java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(PortalContextLoaderListener.java:243)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4812)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5255)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:585)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1794)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.bootstrap.ModuleFrameworkUtil
	at com.liferay.portal.module.framework.ModuleFrameworkAdapterHelper.<init>(ModuleFrameworkAdapterHelper.java:83)
	at com.liferay.portal.module.framework.ModuleFrameworkUtilAdapter.<clinit>(ModuleFrameworkUtilAdapter.java:144)
	... 14 more
</clinit></init>

Could anyone please suggest what could be the issue.