Fórum

Liferay 6.2 GA5 Tomcat7 ConnectionTimeout

Diego Cantone, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay 6.2 GA5 Tomcat7 ConnectionTimeout

Junior Member Postagens: 42 Data de Entrada: 10/11/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi guys, i have a problem with the connectionTimeout value in the server.xml configuration file of Tomcat, i've set it as below, but the timeout remains always the default 60 second, instead of 120 seconds, anyone have a solution? Can liferay in some way override this parameter?
Thanks.
<!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
    <connector URIEncoding="UTF-8" connectionTimeout="120000" port="6242" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.2 GA5 Tomcat7 ConnectionTimeout

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6396 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
Diego Cantone:
Hi guys, i have a problem with the connectionTimeout value in the server.xml configuration file of Tomcat, i've set it as below, but the timeout remains always the default 60 second, instead of 120 seconds, anyone have a solution? Can liferay in some way override this parameter?
Thanks.
    <connector URIEncoding="UTF-8" connectionTimeout="120000" port="6242" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />

Liferay doesn't, but you're configuring this on an AJP port, suggesting that there's an Apache httpd or similar in front of tomcat. That side, as well as the browsers, might also trigger the timeout.
Diego Cantone, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.2 GA5 Tomcat7 ConnectionTimeout (Resposta)

Junior Member Postagens: 42 Data de Entrada: 10/11/16 Postagens Recentes
Olaf Kock:
Diego Cantone:
Thanks.

Liferay doesn't, but you're configuring this on an AJP port, suggesting that there's an Apache httpd or similar in front of tomcat. That side, as well as the browsers, might also trigger the timeout.

Thank you Olaf. i solved the problem, it was Apache!