Fórum

"portal_normal.jsp not found"

Ra Jo Ga Cha, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

"portal_normal.jsp not found"

Junior Member Postagens: 77 Data de Entrada: 19/01/17 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I'm updating a theme from 6.1 to 6.2. I'm getting that error in the pages where I try to use the theme. The complete error is (in spanish)

Se ha producido un error inesperado del sistema.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: Archivo JSP "/templates/portal_normal.jsp" no encontrado

In english it's something near to:

Unexpected system error happened.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: File JSP "/templates/portal_normal.jsp" not found

My theme hasn't any "portal_normal.jsp", not in /templates, not in /_diffs/templates, and any reference to this portal_normal.jsp anywhere in the entire plugin code. No idea about what is going on.

I'm using Liferay CE 6.2.4 GA5 and it's SDK version.
thumbnail
Byrån Zaugg, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: "portal_normal.jsp not found"

Expert Postagens: 252 Data de Entrada: 06/04/12 Postagens Recentes
portal_normal.jsp isn't an actual JSP file. It's used to load the theme's portal_normal template.

This error isn't helpful, sorry. It's likely there's an error in your template file.

Try reducing your theme's code, until you find the issue.
Ra Jo Ga Cha, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: "portal_normal.jsp not found" (Resposta)

Junior Member Postagens: 77 Data de Entrada: 19/01/17 Postagens Recentes
My fault, the theme is based in classic and therefore it's Velocity configured. Creating the new plugin to upgrade it from 6.1 to 6.2 I had chosen classic based + default option JSP. Recreating the theme chosing classic based + Velocity option solved the problem. The problem was by my inexperience, but I think other novices would appreciate some warnings from the IDE when choosing incoherent plugin configurations.

Thanks for your time! emoticon