Fórum

CSS conflicts with ExtJS application

Michael Smolyak, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

CSS conflicts with ExtJS application

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 12/10/10 Postagens Recentes
Hello,

My portlet uses ExtJS framework to build its UI. I am not using any of the Liferay JavaScript libraries (Alloy UI).

In the latest release of ExtJS 4, the styles supplied by ExtJS are in conflict with those provided by Liferay (the ones I notices are in Liferay's themes/classic/css/forms.css).

The effect is quite serious - the ExtJS check boxes and radio buttons are not usable.

Is there a simple way to disable Liferay CSS in bulk (short of deleting the files from the webapps/ROOT directory of Liferay installation? Or is there a way to make them subordinate to CSS that come with my application?

Thank you,

Michael
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: CSS conflicts with ExtJS application

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
In the latest release of ExtJS 4, the styles supplied by ExtJS are in conflict with those provided by Liferay (the ones I notices are in Liferay's themes/classic/css/forms.css).

What do you mean by conflict? I had a similar problem when my css class name was the same with ones Liferay used. In that situation, Liferay's css definition was overwritten by my css definition and Liferay portal screen layout was not correct. In the end, I had to rename my css class names.

This means that Liferay's css are not only used within the portlet but also to display the portal pages as well.
Josef Wagmann, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 25/05/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
i am trying to integrate ExtJS into a liferay portlet. Do you have an example that works? Thanks for your support.

Greetings

Sepp
Thasan Mahendran, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 22/03/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I am trying to create a extjs portlet, and I cannot get the extjs panel to be working in the portlet.

Were you able to get it working?

I included the extjs lib in docroot/js/extjs4
and I included the references in liferay-portlet.xml

I see that extjs 4 reference in the source of the portal, but panel is not rendering.

any idea??
thumbnail
Kevin H, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 17 Data de Entrada: 02/07/08 Postagens Recentes
hi, Michael
I have the same problem about use Extjs4 in liferay portlet, do you resolve it now?
Jugal Shah, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 21/06/13 Postagens Recentes
You can deploy a Liferay hook to include ExtJS CSS and JS before the Liferay CSS as mentioned here.
thumbnail
Erick Christian Rosales Cruz, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 28/11/13 Postagens Recentes
This solution doesn't solve the Issue of CSS in conflict. I still have the problems displaying Checkbox and Radio Buttons, they doesn't appear on screen!
thumbnail
Erick Christian Rosales Cruz, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 28/11/13 Postagens Recentes
Did you find a soluttion for this? I have the same problem trying to show Checkbox and Radio Buttons.

These componentes doesn't appear on the Screen?

I'm using ExtJs 4.2.1.

Thanks in advance.