Fórum

Liferay7hooks

Ravi Shankar, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay7hooks

Junior Member Postagens: 40 Data de Entrada: 13/07/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi All,
I am migrating 6.2 hook(jsp's) into Liferay 7.
below files are available in liferay 6.2 but i am not getting these files in liferay 7.
1.dockbar/view_admin_links.jspf
2.dockbar/view_my_sites.jspf
3.dockbar/view_user_panel.jspf
4.sites_admin/edit_user_roles_role.jsp
5.sites_admin/view_tree.jspf

I have searched in all modules but i didn't found anywhere.How i can find those jsp's.? please help me.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay7hooks

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6403 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
Ravi Shankar:
Hi All,
I am migrating 6.2 hook(jsp's) into Liferay 7.
below files are available in liferay 6.2 but i am not getting these files in liferay 7.
1.dockbar/view_admin_links.jspf
2.dockbar/view_my_sites.jspf
3.dockbar/view_user_panel.jspf
4.sites_admin/edit_user_roles_role.jsp
5.sites_admin/view_tree.jspf

I have searched in all modules but i didn't found anywhere.How i can find those jsp's.? please help me.

They might indeed not be there any more. The way to port whatever functionality you had is to
  • determine if Liferay has made the same changes already (they might be built in),
  • check which feature you've implemented in those old hooks
  • check where and how you'd implement these features in Liferay 7
  • implement the feature in the (potentially) new location (if you determine that you still need to implement it).

You might get better help here if you let us know which problems the changes to the JSPs were meant to solve.
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay7hooks

Expert Postagens: 493 Data de Entrada: 26/05/12 Postagens Recentes
Hello Olaf Kock,
I also have same query ,I would like to edit message board jsp in order to do some changes .

https://github.com/liferay/com-liferay-message-boards/blob/master/message-boards-web/src/main/resources/META-INF/resources/message_boards/view_thread_message.jsp

Could you please let me know what is process to modify jsp as until liferay 6.2 it was very much easy via hook

I have checked below URL but it's hard to understand process from below post.
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/overriding-a-modules-jsps.