Fórum

WebDAV Problem

na na, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

WebDAV Problem

Junior Member Postagens: 94 Data de Entrada: 29/04/08 Postagens Recentes
I setup liferay and then try to test using davexplorer to access webdav and everything went fine. However after I deavtivate the test@liferay joebloggs account and then setup the document library structure, now I can't seem to use davexplorer to access the webdav anymore. Is there any permission or setup I miss out?

RE: WebDAV Problem

na na:
I setup liferay and then try to test using davexplorer to access webdav and everything went fine. However after I deavtivate the test@liferay joebloggs account and then setup the document library structure, now I can't seem to use davexplorer to access the webdav anymore. Is there any permission or setup I miss out?

I discover that the only difference that of the webdav url between the one that I can access and cannot access is just one of them is number

http://localhost:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/joebloggs/document_library
http://localhost:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/14555/document_library

can anybody tell me why please
thumbnail
Artur Linhart, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 459 Data de Entrada: 13/09/07 Postagens Recentes
Is it hte document library of the joe bloggs, or some common? I would expect after You deatcivate the suer, You maybe cannot acess his pages at all - so I would also expect You cannot access to the document library through webdav. But then this should also not to be possible through the joe bloggs community id... What are the access rights to the joe bloggs pages and to the documents located in document library? Is it accesible also to guest?

with regards, Archie

Artur Linhart:
Is it hte document library of the joe bloggs, or some common? I would expect after You deatcivate the suer, You maybe cannot acess his pages at all - so I would also expect You cannot access to the document library through webdav. But then this should also not to be possible through the joe bloggs community id... What are the access rights to the joe bloggs pages and to the documents located in document library? Is it accesible also to guest?

with regards, Archie
Artur Linhart:

with regards, Archie

I reactivate the account back already, seems like it got nothing to do with the permission since i can access the joebloggs and other user document library but just not the numeric one which is an organization id
http://localhost:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/joebloggs/document_library <----OK
http://localhost:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/14555/document_library <----Cannot access

and from the davexplorer log i get the following error
HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented
The server does not support the functionality needed to fulfill this request

OR
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
This request requires HTTP authentication
thumbnail
Jaime Israel Ramírez Hernández, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 115 Data de Entrada: 14/04/08 Postagens Recentes
Hello!!

I have the same problem, when I try to connect to the document library of the guest comunity on windows there's no problem, the url is this:

http://intranet:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/guest/document_library/

But when I try to connect to the informática organization it asks for my username and password and then says "El nombre de carpeta que escribió no parece válido. Elija otro." (The name of the folder you wrote don't seems to be valid. Please write another). The url is this:

http://intranet:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/informatica/document_library/

Do I have to configure the Informática organization somehow?... by the way, Informática is not a comunity, it's an organization and has no public pages. Thanks!!!!

Jaime.

seems like liferay still don't have solution for the webdav problem.
thumbnail
Hikesh Hasmukh, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 43 Data de Entrada: 17/07/08 Postagens Recentes
I am facing the same problem.

how is it possible to report that bug?
oleg rostanin, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 05/08/08 Postagens Recentes
Hello everyone,

i have following 2 problems with Webdav:

1. I have a community agd with id 10218.

if i try to use the url
http://pc-6436:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/10218/document_library/agd/Lectures/AIWS0809/NzA1NTIxNDI1NDE2NjE2NTg3AAAA_25469217_1_inter_WW_2008-05-14.pdf

to retrieve the file it says

The server does not support the functionality needed to fulfill this request

jboss log shows

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the key {companyId=10108, screenName=10218}
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.UserPersistenceImpl.findByC_SN(UserPersistenceImpl.java:1473)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.getUserByScreenName(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:1163)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1038.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:301)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at $Proxy146.getUserByScreenName(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.service.UserLocalServiceUtil.getUserByScreenName(UserLocalServiceUtil.java:569)
at com.liferay.portal.webdav.WebDAVUtil.getGroupId(WebDAVUtil.java:154)
... 29 more

if I request instead

http://pc-6436:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/agd/document_library/agd/Lectures/AIWS0809/NzA1NTIxNDI1NDE2NjE2NTg3AAAA_25469217_1_inter_WW_2008-05-14.pdf

it shows the document correctly.

The problem is, that all webdav urls contain the community id and not the name

2. If i request the webdav folder through

http://pc-6436:8080/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/agd/document_library/agd/Lectures/AIWS0809/

it says The requested resource () is not available

Is it a bug or a feature? Can one access CMS folders thru webdav urls?

Regards,
Oleg

Don't know why after a clean setup and I can get the webdav running smoothly again
chris coleman, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Same problem

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 07/08/08 Postagens Recentes
We are facing a similar problem....

We are using Liferay 5.0.1 as our collaboration utility i.e. an application that allows us and our customers to manage and view documents. Our development is almost complete and we are currently piloting the application on production.

We are running into a strange issue whereby, our pilot customers are unable to open the uploaded documents. It is strange because this behavior is intermittent/random. It seems like the user is losing his session and we get an“Internal Server Error”. We also noticed that upon restarting the Liferay server, things look ok. But, restarting the server is not the solution. Can you please offer us any advice to resolve this issue?

RE: Same problem

To connect to the liferay webdav in xp or wins env, you just need to goto my network places add network place and use copy and paste the url given by the liferay document library then depends on your authentication method you supply with the correct credential and then you can just copy, delete files like a network drive.
thumbnail
Andrew Clements, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: Same problem

New Member Postagens: 17 Data de Entrada: 06/06/08 Postagens Recentes
If it's any use, I have also discovered that it's important with Tomcat on Windows, when run as a service, that the service logon is set to a defined user - not the Local Service. The defined user should then be given read/write permission to the web-dav data path. This cured my upload problems.