Fórum

cannot search for 7.0 apps

gordon daniels, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

cannot search for 7.0 apps

Liferay Master Postagens: 797 Data de Entrada: 24/08/08 Postagens Recentes
In the market place, no matter what search term I use, when I select 7.0ga2 version it shows all of 6.1-2 versions. What's going on?

thanks
thumbnail
Diana Sueyoshi, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: cannot search for 7.0 apps

New Member Postagens: 8 Data de Entrada: 15/02/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for contacting us. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the matter.

thanks for the reply.

I still cannot find any 7.0 apps on marketplace. I need the resources importer for theme development on 7.0. Is there anyway to get plugins without the marketplace?

thanks
thumbnail
Diana Sueyoshi, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 8 Data de Entrada: 15/02/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi Gordon,

The Resources Importer is now bundled with both DXP and 7.0 CE for anyone who would like to develop themes. You can find the latest versions for download here. This article may also be of interest to you: IMPORTING RESOURCES WITH A THEME. Feel free to contact marketplace-admin@liferay.com if you have specific questions as you develop your app. We look forward to seeing your themes in the Liferay Marketplace.

thank you.
Kevin Matthews, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 253 Data de Entrada: 25/01/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi
I am using Liferay CE 7.0 bundle with Wildfly 10.0 and when I start the server I am getting a timeout exception. Could you please help to resolv
e this issue. Also, I saw this as a new bug on the liferay website and it was resolved. What is the workaround?

20:00:59,031 INFO [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 96) Initializing Mojarra 2.2.12-jbossorg-2 20150729-1131 for context ''
20:02:40,408 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0348: Timeout after [300] seconds waiting for service container stability. Operation will roll back. Step that first updated the service container was 'add' at address '[
("core-service" => "management"),
("management-interface" => "http-interface")
]'
20:02:45,419 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0190: Step handler org.jboss.as.server.DeployerChainAddHandler$FinalRuntimeStepHandler@25716ccb for operation {"operation" => "add-deployer-chains","address" => []} at address [] failed handling operation rollback -- java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at org.jboss.as.controller.OperationContextImpl.waitForRemovals(OperationContextImpl.java:511)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.handleResult(AbstractOperationContext.java:1369)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.finalizeInternal(AbstractOperationContext.java:1328)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.finalizeStep(AbstractOperationContext.java:1301)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.access$300(AbstractOperationContext.java:1185)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeResultHandlerPhase(AbstractOperationContext.java:767)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.processStages(AbstractOperationContext.java:644)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeOperation(AbstractOperationContext.java:370)
at org.jboss.as.controller.OperationContextImpl.executeOperation(OperationContextImpl.java:1344)
at org.jboss.as.controller.ModelControllerImpl.boot(ModelControllerImpl.java:485)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService.boot(AbstractControllerService.java:387)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService.boot(AbstractControllerService.java:349)
at org.jboss.as.server.ServerService.boot(ServerService.java:392)
at org.jboss.as.server.ServerService.boot(ServerService.java:365)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService$1.run(AbstractControllerService.java:299)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)