Fórum

Liferay 6.1.2 GA document library

ibrahim magdy, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay 6.1.2 GA document library

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 14/07/10 Postagens Recentes
we have multiple nodes that point to the same shared media path when document libarary at any node upload files the other nodes are unable to upload any files they just try to upload the document but it take forever i do not know what is the problem exactly is anyone have a clue
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.1.2 GA document library

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
If they point at the same filesystem, then you effectively have a cluster. Is the cluster properly configured? If not, then you have a broken cluster and that can explain why things aren't working out so well.

thanks for your reply , you mean by "Is the cluster properly configured" the entries that must be added to the portal-ext or something else
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
No, I mean "is it properly configured?"

Do all nodes point at the same database?
Are all nodes able to send messages to each other for various updates and notifications?

yes all nodes point to the same database we do not have any problem on retrieving the document the problem only happened when multiple nodes write documents on the same time

and regarding this question "Are all nodes able to send messages to each other for various updates and notifications?" i do not know what you mean exactly but if you mean that every node inform the others nodes with the new added items or updates to avoid the problems of caching per each server then yes but i think it is not related to prevent one nodes from writing a document on the media path