Fórum

Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated jbpm

Manasa Tippireddy, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated jbpm

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 04/07/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I have integrated jbpm with liferay. As per my requirement, I have hidden the images present in home page of kie workbench by adding some styles and javascript in bootstrap.min.css and kie-wb.css.
Its working fine.

The issue is when I add more than 15 roles per user, some files (bootstrap.min.css, kie-wb.css, clean.css etc.,) are not loading and hence the hidden images are now loading again by showing error in browser console like "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request) BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".

Please share solution if anyone knows.

Thank you.
Manikanta Sreekakula, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated j

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 13/10/14 Postagens Recentes
Please Confirm where the problem is whether with liferay/jbpm/gwt issue.
1. Please check whether are you able to access "localhost:8080/web/guest/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css" separately in browser.
2. Try JBPM without Liferay and check whether still the problem exists.
3. Try to remove the friendly URl (/web/guest) in liferay and check whether still this issue exists.
4. Add the roles and give access to the module for all these roles assigned, then check still clean.css is not loading.

I hope problem is with the relative path for clean.css.
The Roles having permissions granted to this module, trying to access "localhost:8080/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".
The Roles not having permissions granted to this module, trying to access "localhost:8080/web/guest/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".
Please check.