Fórum

Liferay 7 ce ga2 mysql 5.6 issues starting

thumbnail
darren rose, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay 7 ce ga2 mysql 5.6 issues starting

Regular Member Postagens: 215 Data de Entrada: 04/04/15 Postagens Recentes
After specifying the database details and the setup process appearing to work, having written the db details to setup wizard properties file, when re-starting, I see a number of these issues in the logs

NFO - Completed verification process com.liferay.portal.security.service.access.policy.verify.SAPServiceVerifyProcess in 101ms
14:32:54,584 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][JDBCExceptionReporter:234] Incorrect string value: '\xE5\x85\xAC\xE4\xBC\x97...' for column 'title' at row 1
14:32:54,597 WARN [localhost-startStop-1][PortalInstanceLifecycleListenerManagerImpl:111] Unable to register portal instance {mvccVersion=1, companyId=20116, accountId=20118, webId=liferay.com, key=07pMTep1dD45qB3t16R08Q==, mx=liferay.com, homeURL=, logoId=0, system=false, maxUsers=0, active=true}
com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch update
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.ExceptionTranslator.translate(ExceptionTranslator.java:33)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:175)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ClassLoaderSession.flush(ClassLoaderSession.java:282)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.PortletSessionFactoryImpl.closeSession(PortletSessionFactoryImpl.java:41)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.closeSession(BasePersistenceImpl.java:96)
at com.liferay.portal.security.service.access.policy.service.persistence.impl.SAPEntryPersistenceImpl.updateImpl(SAPEntryPersistenceImpl.java:4366)
at com.liferay.portal.security.service.access.policy.service.persistence.impl.SAPEntryPersistenceImpl.updateImpl(SAPEntryPersistenceImpl.java:73)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.update(BasePersistenceImpl.java:348)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.update(BasePersistenceImpl.java:367)
at com.liferay.portal.security.service.access.policy.service.impl.SAPEntryLocalServiceImpl.addSAPEntry(SAPEntryLocalServiceImpl.java:93)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
thumbnail

RE: Liferay 7 ce ga2 mysql 5.6 issues starting

other log erros

15:02:25,498 WARN [localhost-startStop-1][PortalInstanceLifecycleListenerManagerImpl:111] Unable to register portal instance {mvccVersion=1, companyId=20116, accountId=20118, webId=liferay.com, key=RriI4awp/N2BnbZPJ4wCGg==, mx=liferay.com, homeURL=, logoId=0, system=false, maxUsers=0, active=true}
com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 0
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.processException(BasePersistenceImpl.java:267)
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.findByC_N_S_P(ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.java:4013)
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.findByC_N_S_P(ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.java:3850)
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.findByC_N_S_P(ResourcePermissionPersistenceImpl.java:3805)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.ResourceLocalServiceImpl.addResources(ResourceLocalServiceImpl.java:941)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.ResourceLocalServiceImpl.addResources(ResourceLocalServiceImpl.java:286)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor729.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:153)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:85)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionIntercep
thumbnail

I also don't get the option to specify the admin password
thumbnail
Jamie Sammons, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 301 Data de Entrada: 05/09/14 Postagens Recentes
This looks like it may be dealing with encoding. When you created your database in MySQL did you specify a character set: create database liferay7 character set utf8;
thumbnail

Jamie Sammons:
This looks like it may be dealing with encoding. When you created your database in MySQL did you specify a character set: create database liferay7 character set utf8;

Yes, that was the issue. Now I just need to know what the admin login is. :-) I am looking at the database user table, but can not seem to login.
thumbnail

The default username and password should be: test@liferay.com with the password: test
thumbnail

Jamie Sammons:
The default username and password should be: test@liferay.com with the password: test

I have update the user_ table, and set the password to password and encrypt to 0, for all 3 users, but I can not login.

any ideas?

thanks
thumbnail

Have you tried restarting Liferay since making the update to the user_ table? Its possible that caching is having an impact on your change.
thumbnail

is there a property I need to set in the portal-ext.properties to say to use plain text passwords?
thumbnail

I don't think you have to set a property to use plaintext passwords.

What I would do is drop your database and start Liferay to create a fresh db. Then the default admin username and password should then work for you.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
I don't think that's an option (or even desirable from a security standpoint).
Montej Shah, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 48 Data de Entrada: 18/02/15 Postagens Recentes
I am having same issue,
When i configure the user details and portal name at first time, restart server it will give same error as mention at top of the post.
I am using mysql as database.
My portal-setup-wizard.properties file contain as below.
admin.email.from.address=montej.shah@aspiresoftware.in
admin.email.from.name=Montej Shah
company.default.name=Advertisement
default.admin.first.name=Montej
default.admin.last.name=Shah
jdbc.default.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
jdbc.default.password=admin
jdbc.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/portal_advertisement?characterEncoding=UTF-8&dontTrackOpenResources=true&holdResultsOpenOverStatementClose=true&useFastDateParsing=false&useUnicode=true
jdbc.default.username=admin
liferay.home=/home/aspire109/Projects/Portal-Adevertisement/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3
setup.wizard.enabled=false

Can any one have solution to remove the error coming while restart fresh liferay7?

Note : After restarting portal provide access the portal with default username and password : test@liferay.com/test
Montej Shah, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 48 Data de Entrada: 18/02/15 Postagens Recentes
I have found my mistake which generate this exception.
As per the liferay 7 setup guide line on below link
Preparing for liferay 7 installation
they mention "Create a blank database encoded with the character set UTF-8" .
So after read that post i fire below query to create database
CREATE DATABASE mydatabase CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Which will solve my problem.