Fórum

Liferay 7 training and certification exam

thumbnail
Denis Kipchakbaev, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay 7 training and certification exam

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 18/03/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
are there any approximate dates for Liferay 7 training and certification exam availability?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 7 training and certification exam

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14915 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
I would guess they are still works in progress. I know the training team has been working on their content, but I don't know when the first training has been scheduled.
Vaibhav Saini, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 16/04/15 Postagens Recentes
Is there any development training available on demand?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6400 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
Vaibhav Saini:
Is there any development training available on demand?

You'll find the training offers at liferay.com/training. If, by "on demand", you mean as E-Learning course: We're working on it.
Otherwise the courses are available as public trainings where you can just sign up, or as private training (on demand), where you decide when and where the training shall happen.
There are 3 different development trainings available: "Application Developer" (developing an application on top of Liferay), "Platform Developer" (modfiying the platform) and "Frontend Developer".
Matteo Andolfi, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 08/11/16 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

There are news about the certification exam for Liferay 7?

Best Regards
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14915 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
My understanding is that the certification exams are ready and maybe even available. I know that the testing provider was changed, but that might have some impact on availability...

The good news is that you can likely find out more at one of the upcoming Liferay events, the NAS or DevCon... emoticon

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
Mitarth Vaid, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 13/06/17 Postagens Recentes
Hello David

Is there a link or repository which we can refer to understand the functioning of modules, classes and functions of Liferay 7? Here I am talking about the complete function definitions of Liferay 7 since much has changed from the previous versions. All the data, procedures on the forum, for executing various tasks are for Liferay 6.x versions. I tried reading the source code of Liferay 7 but it only has class definitions and nothing more. I need to have a look at the function definition of classes.

Thanks in advance.

Mitarth