Fórum

liferay 6.1.1 ga2

ibrahim magdy, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

liferay 6.1.1 ga2

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 14/07/10 Postagens Recentes
dears i am working with liferay ce 6.1.1 GA2 on jdk 1.7 u 79 suddenly it become very slow and unresponsive is there any thing i can do to fix this as the server was ruining perfectly fine on jdk 1.6 seekiing for your help
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: liferay 6.1.1 ga2

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6396 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
ibrahim magdy:
... suddenly it become very slow and unresponsive is there any thing i can do to fix ?

Not sure if you expect an answer like "change line 42 of your config file" that we don't know...

You'll naturally have to figure out why it's slow - that's the nature of performance tuning: You identify the first bottleneck - e.g. what runs out first. It might be CPU, memory, I/O, configuration parameters (e.g. accepted connections), database, or anything else. Depending on what it was: Fix it. After you've done this, measure again and you'll find that your bottleneck #2 (that you didn't see so far) had a promotion to the new #1. Rinse & Repeat until happy with the performance.

Performance Tuning is one of these operations that can hardly be done in a forum - one has to have access to the system in question to run tests and measure
ibrahim magdy, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: liferay 6.1.1 ga2

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 14/07/10 Postagens Recentes
thanks for your reply

for sure i have monitored the server to discover what is the problem , but i did not find any thing strange the memory usage and CPU usage is very normal but the server does not serve any requests and i do not why i will try to increase the size of threads on the web server