Fórum

Block Community according to the language

thumbnail
Marcus Souza, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Block Community according to the language

Junior Member Postagens: 58 Data de Entrada: 31/03/09 Postagens Recentes
I have about 8 Communities and some Communities are translated in 4 Languages and some just in two. How can I block someone to see for example spanish in the community where I just have english and german? Any Hint would be apreciated

PS: I was thinking to change the link to the community in those language... but if the user are already in the community and changes his language, i have no chance.

thanks in advance,
Marcus
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Block Community according to the language

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Making roles based on each language and assigning roles to communities.

I thinking in terms that you just want to block someone from seeing the pages in communities without available languages.
thumbnail
Marcus Souza, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 58 Data de Entrada: 31/03/09 Postagens Recentes
Thats what i want to do. But how can I change what flags the user are going to see with roles? give me an example pls. 1 community with two languages (the user can switch the language) and another one with 3 flags.
And I already have for each community 4 kind of User (4 roles) that means for each community and Kind of user i would have to creat x4(languages). Thanks for your response,
Marcus
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Sorry, I meant creating role for each language and assigning roles to each user and setting permission on pages.

There may be an easier way.