Marcus Souza
Block Community according to the language
20 de Janeiro de 2011 00:45
Resposta

Marcus Souza

Ranking: Junior Member

Data de entrada: 31 de Março de 2009

Mensagens recentes

I have about 8 Communities and some Communities are translated in 4 Languages and some just in two. How can I block someone to see for example spanish in the community where I just have english and german? Any Hint would be apreciated

PS: I was thinking to change the link to the community in those language... but if the user are already in the community and changes his language, i have no chance.

thanks in advance,
Marcus
Hitoshi Ozawa
RE: Block Community according to the language
20 de Janeiro de 2011 14:46
Resposta

Hitoshi Ozawa

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 23 de Março de 2010

Mensagens recentes

Making roles based on each language and assigning roles to communities.

I thinking in terms that you just want to block someone from seeing the pages in communities without available languages.
Marcus Souza
21 de Janeiro de 2011 00:17
Resposta

Marcus Souza

Ranking: Junior Member

Data de entrada: 31 de Março de 2009

Mensagens recentes

Thats what i want to do. But how can I change what flags the user are going to see with roles? give me an example pls. 1 community with two languages (the user can switch the language) and another one with 3 flags.
And I already have for each community 4 kind of User (4 roles) that means for each community and Kind of user i would have to creat x4(languages). Thanks for your response,
Marcus
Hitoshi Ozawa
21 de Janeiro de 2011 04:04
Resposta

Hitoshi Ozawa

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 23 de Março de 2010

Mensagens recentes

Sorry, I meant creating role for each language and assigning roles to each user and setting permission on pages.

There may be an easier way.

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!