Fórum

tags appear at JSF portlet screen !?

thumbnail
ilke Muhtaroglu, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

tags appear at JSF portlet screen !?

Regular Member Postagens: 226 Data de Entrada: 12/05/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I had portlets developed without plugin-sdk, that works fine with JSF at 6.05.

But when I create the portlets through plugin-SDK 6.05, and deploy them to the trunk Liferay 6.10, I dont get any error but a very interesting thing:

The tag code ("#{viewUserController.currentViewUser.userScreenName}") appears at the jsf input/output boxes as depicted at the image below.

URL= http://www.ressim.net/show.php/2809293_jsfportlettags-jpg.html

The JSF *.jsp code is as follows:

Here the JSTL code appears at the screen now at 6.10 very interestingly #{viewUserController.currentViewUser.userScreenName}

<h:panelgrid columns="2">
 <h:outputtext value="Bakan Kullanıcı:" />

<h:inputtext id="screenName" styleClass="kontroller" value="#{viewUserController.currentViewUser.userScreenName}" title="ScreenName" />

<h:outputtext value="Bakılan Kullanıcı:" />

<h:inputtext id="selectedUserScreenName" styleClass="kontroller" value="#{viewUserController.currentViewUser.selectedUserScreenName}" title="selectedUserScreenName" />

<h:outputtext value="Bakılma Tarihi:" />

<h:inputtext id="viewDate" styleClass="kontroller" value="#{viewUserController.currentViewUser.viewDate}" title="viewDate" />
 </h:panelgrid> 

This is the code portlet.xml of the portlet, here I use this portlet bridge "com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet". May this JSF-bridge be causing this unstable behavior of the JSF?

<portlet>
   <portlet-name>1</portlet-name>
   <display-name>View User</display-name>
   <portlet-class>com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet</portlet-class>
   <init-param>
       <name>com.sun.faces.portlet.INIT_VIEW</name>
       <value>/post/Search.jsp</value>
 </init-param>	

<supports>
 <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
 <portlet-mode>view</portlet-mode>				
</supports>

</portlet>

Any help is welcome, If it will solve How can I use portletfaces bridge at portlet.xml ?

ilke