Fórum

LDAP Users don't have the necessary "userPassword" field

thumbnail
yusuf ekrem eren, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

LDAP Users don't have the necessary "userPassword" field

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 13/10/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I have been trying to connect to our Active Directory Server by LDAP Authentication and actually I was able to connect to server (via Control Panel/Settings/Authentication) but when I try to 'Test LDAP Users' I get this message

"The above results include users which are missing the required attributes (Screen Name, Password, Email Address, First Name and Last Name) These users will not be imported until these attributes are filled in"

with the subset of users missing 'Password' field. I am using Softerra LDAP Browser 2.6 (I suggest you to use also) and there is even no 'userPassword' field in none of the users . I guess my Active Directory Server doesn't return any password-related field, which is the way it has to be I guess. Some people offers the combination of LDAP+NTML but I don't want to use NTLM for the time being. a similar issue can be seen here .

I use Liferay6.0.5-tomcat-bundle with MySQL 5 on Windows 7 Enterprise platform to get authenticate from Active Directory Server. I did this test with both checks "Import enabled" and "Import on startup enabled" set to true.

Is there a solution/advise/workaround for this problem ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks to all,

Yusuf Ekrem EREN