Fórum

Admin Blocked after SO-installation

Matthias Rappsilber, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Admin Blocked after SO-installation

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 19/06/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I need your advice and suggestions to solve a Problem.
I tried to Install SO CE on 6.2 EE with Postgres and it deployed without problems. After install i get asked, whom i want to assign to the SO-Role. This is the Point where it stucks: I cant do anything else, every click (for example open the Profile-Page) gets me back to this SO-Administration-View without changes.
"No Expandotable" let me guess, that sth. is wrong between Liferay/SO and Postgre, but everything else works fine.

Log says:
ERROR [ajp-bio-8009-exec-8][PortletServlet:116] javax.portlet.PortletException: com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: com.liferay.portlet.expando.NoSuchTableException: No ExpandoTable exists with the key {companyId=20155, classNameId=20001, name=CUSTOM_FIELDS}
javax.portlet.PortletException: com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: com.liferay.portlet.expando.NoSuchTableException: No ExpandoTable exists with the key {companyId=20155, classNameId=20001, name=CUSTOM_FIELDS}
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: Admin Blocked after SO-installation

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2047 Data de Entrada: 07/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi Matthias,

I think SO did not intialize properly. Did all the plugins deploy? Posting the startup log might be helpful too.

SO-hook might be the plugin that creates those tables. What classname is associated with classNameId = 20001 (it's in the ClassName_ table?