Fórum

Portlet ID list? [Resolved]

thumbnail
Cynthia Kimball, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Portlet ID list? [Resolved]

Junior Member Postagens: 45 Data de Entrada: 26/07/10 Postagens Recentes
I am working through creating the default layouts for organization, community and user pages.

My question is - how do I figure out the IDs for the specific portlets I want to use?

Example:

default.guest.public.layout.column-1=58
default.guest.public.layout.column-2=47

Now the book I am using, Jonas Yuan's book Liferay Portal 6 Enterprise Intranets and he says that 58 is the sign-in portlet and 47 is the Hello World portlet.

Now, I don't even know if those IDs are specific to all instances of Liferay 6 or if it has to do with each instance - either way, I need to figure out what the IDs are so that I can set these up.

Any ideas?

Thia emoticon
thumbnail

RE: Portlet ID list? (Resposta)

Okay, this is one of those cases where: the moment you ask, the answer suddenly occurs to you! emoticon

I figured out how to find the ID's. If you look at the portlet and choose the button that opens up the Configuration options, choose "Sharing".

Under the Script type code, look at the number/name that comes before the last '.

So, the sign-in ID is 58, the announcement is 84, and things like web-content will appear like: 56_INSTANCE_yuI4 .

I feel strange answering my own question . . . but at least I figured it outemoticon

But, if you happen to know how to find a complete listing of all the IDs, I would love to hear about it!

Thia emoticon
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Portlet ID list? (Resposta)

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2047 Data de Entrada: 07/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi Cynthia,

There are two files in WEB-INF that list all of them out, liferay-portlet.xml and portlet-custom.xml
thumbnail

RE: Portlet ID list?

Thanks Amos!
thumbnail
Scott P, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Portlet ID list?

Junior Member Postagens: 36 Data de Entrada: 08/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Amos Fong:
Hi Cynthia,

There are two files in WEB-INF that list all of them out, liferay-portlet.xml and portlet-custom.xml

Additionally they are shown in each portlets 'look and feel' tab under advanced css.