Fórum

Lucene writer Problem

Parth Pancholi, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Lucene writer Problem

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 13/02/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I recently faced an issue with the lucene writer giving me null pointer exception in the logs.
Due to this the logs file got upto 10 gb in size which led to disk space shortage of the server.Which ultimetly led into the crash of the server.

I have attached the code of the errors from the logs for more information.

On analysing the error logs i came to a conclusion that this error occurs when i try to update any liferay core tables(like adding new user,adding new document etc.).

10:05:32,975 WARN  [liferay/search_writer/SYSTEM_ENGINE-2][ProxyMessageListener:81] java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexAccessorImpl.deleteDocuments(IndexAccessorImpl.java:138)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperImpl.deleteDocuments(LuceneHelperImpl.java:339)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperUtil.deleteDocuments(LuceneHelperUtil.java:301)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriter.deleteDocument(LuceneIndexWriter.java:76)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:85)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:51)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:72)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:69)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask._runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:682)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:593)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

2015-05-08 10:46:00 INFO  com.aspire.hha.util.LiferayUtil :118 - User group found with name {uuid=99a055bc-1825-458b-83c0-5e934eb75308, userGroupId=10693, companyId=10157, userId=10436, userName=HHA Admin, createDate=Sat Apr 26 14:00:11 MDT 2014, modifiedDate=Sat Apr 26 14:00:11 MDT 2014, parentUserGroupId=0, name=Customer User Group, description=Customer User Group, addedByLDAPImport=false}
2015-05-08 10:46:00 INFO  com.aspire.hha.util.LiferayUtil :140 - Updating user in the liferay database.
2015-05-08 10:46:00 INFO  com.aspire.hha.customer.service.impl.CustomerServiceImpl :392 - User updated
2015-05-08 10:46:00 INFO  com.aspire.hha.customer.service.impl.CustomerServiceImpl :394 - Assigning organizations to user
2015-05-08 10:46:00 INFO  com.aspire.hha.customer.service.impl.CustomerServiceImpl :397 - Organizations assigned
07:18:00,042 WARN  [liferay/search_writer/SYSTEM_ENGINE-1][ProxyMessageListener:81] java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexAccessorImpl._write(IndexAccessorImpl.java:472)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexAccessorImpl.updateDocument(IndexAccessorImpl.java:241)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperImpl.updateDocument(LuceneHelperImpl.java:737)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperUtil.updateDocument(LuceneHelperUtil.java:406)
        at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriter.updateDocument(LuceneIndexWriter.java:118)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor359.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:85)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:51)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:72)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:69)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask._runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:682)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:593)

Please let me know how can i fix this problem to be fail safe.
All suggestions are welcome.
thanks
thumbnail
Alexey Kakunin, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: Lucene writer Problem

Liferay Master Postagens: 621 Data de Entrada: 07/07/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi!

What version of Liferay are you using?

====
Alexey Kakunin
Liferay Experts in Russia
Parth Pancholi, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 13/02/15 Postagens Recentes
We are using liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1 version of liferay.emoticon
thumbnail
Armaz Mellati, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 96 Data de Entrada: 30/10/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi

Have you found out the reason and more importantly, the solution how to resolve it ?
We are getting the excatly same error and we are running the same version (well, we are running 6.2 sp10 EE)

Regards,
Armaz Mellati