Fórum

Need help for liferay Android app development

Pratik Piyush, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Need help for liferay Android app development

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 17/04/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi Everyone,

I am an Android Developer and i want learn how to create android apps using liferay mobile sdk.
I need some guidance please send some documentation or test application.
this is is my email id "liferay.pratik@gmail.com".

Regards
Pratik
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: Need help for liferay Android app development

Liferay Master Postagens: 978 Data de Entrada: 03/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Pratik, you might check the dev.life session "Bruno Farache: Mobile SDK"

see https://www.liferay.com/community/dev.life/previous
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1261 Data de Entrada: 02/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi Pratik:
have a look at this section in the documentation - https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/6-2/mobile
Feel free to ask if you need more help
thumbnail
Shreya Pandey, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 28/09/17 Postagens Recentes
I found a solution to your problem on github which should ease your efforts to a great way:

This is the sample application for the Liferay Android SDK.

It's a simple app that displays users in a table view. By clicking on a user, it will display its contact details such as name, email, birthday and phones. By default, it uses the following credentials to authenticate:

Email: test@liferay.com; password: test; server: http://10.0.2.2:8080.

You can change these values in the SettingsUtil.java class.

Most of the interesting code are in MainActivity.java and DetailsActivity.java . In these classes you can see how to create sessions and call portal services.

If you want to make asynchronous requests, take a look on how ContactCallback.java is used. If you have an existing AsyncTask and want to use that to make services calls, take a look at UsersAsyncTask.java.

Import into your IDE

Android Studio

Click on Import Project…

Choose buid.gradle from the root folder

And that's it, Android Studio should automatically use Gradle Wrapper and create a local.properties file for you.

Build

This project uses Gradle as the build and dependency management system. If you don't want to use Gradle, you can download the Android SDK JAR and its dependencies and copy them to your project's /libs folder, follow the instructions described here.

In order to build with Gradle, you have to:

Create a local.properties files with a sdk.dir= property pointing to your Android SDK folder.

Run $ ./gradlew build from the project root folder. This will automatically download the Android SDK and dependencies for you.

There are many more useful tasks, for example, for running your project in an emulator or device. Run $ ./gradlew tasks to see which tasks are available.

For more information on how the Android Gradle plugin works, read their documentation and more on Android programming you can refer these tutorials.
thumbnail
Irfan Aloha, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 04/12/17 Postagens Recentes
Such a helpful info thanks for sharing Shreya.