Fórum

Iframe url blank

Stuart Little, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Iframe url blank

New Member Postagens: 4 Data de Entrada: 15/06/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi

Created an iframe with no url i the home page. Now Cant load the home page it gives "address not valid" error.

Please help.

Stuart Little
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Iframe url blank

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1744 Data de Entrada: 06/11/08 Postagens Recentes
Try logging in with http://localhost:8080/c/portal/login and then go to manage pages and try to revert back or delete teh page and create new one or something like that.

Regards,
Sandeep

The page was created by a user. I am administering the page. When I impersonate the user home page it gives the error.

Thanks
thumbnail

For that user, click on manage pages. Create a blank new page. Now select the page on which u are getting error. There is an option to copy portlets. Select the name of blank page and click on save.

By doing this you are copying the content of blank page to page with error portlet. You can delete the blank page after that.

Regards,
Sandeep

Thanks Sandeep.

I created a new page ("TestPage"), set the type as portlet. Then went to the home page (errorPage) and tried to copy the portlets of the new page. In the error page there is an option "Copy Page" But the new page name does not appear here.

I am liferay 5.2.
thumbnail

Where did u create TestPage? Is it in the same layoutset as that of error page? Do you see any other pages in copy page dropdown? If so you can copy any of the pages.

Regards,
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

The home page is displayed under private pages. I created the test page at the same level as home page. (Not as a child page of the home page) No other pages are visible.

Sandeep, I regenerated this problem as a test user. managed to resolve this if I login using the Firefox browser. When I login with FireFox the Iframe appear with an error message stating invalid URL, and allows me to go to Configure and addd the URL. I need to know how to solve this with IE.

Stuart Little