Fórum

custom layout type to show portlet(s): some strange behaviour

Koen Cleynhens, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

custom layout type to show portlet(s): some strange behaviour

Junior Member Postagens: 83 Data de Entrada: 23/02/10 Postagens Recentes
1st problem that I saw: I just made a custom layout type that has more or less the same behaviour as the layout type "portlets". But I was not able to add a portlet application to the page with this custom layout type, because it is hard coded specified in Liferay code that only the layout type "portlets" will show the add application url...

2de problem: Ok I made another custom layout type, and now I had a new parameter in the edit page of this layout type "portlet name". And in the view page I was able to show this portlet with the custom tag: <liferay-portlet:runtime portletName="<%= portletId %>" />

But the problem is that I don't have access anymore within my portlet to the Javascript files defined in the portlet settings in liferay-portlet-ext.xml:
<header-portal-javascript>/js/reductionWindow.js</header-portal-javascript>
</portlet>

Anybody have an idea? Is this normal?
Koen Cleynhens, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: custom layout type to show portlet(s): some strange behaviour

Junior Member Postagens: 83 Data de Entrada: 23/02/10 Postagens Recentes
I found already a third problem:

I included my javacript directly in the jsp file, but when I was submit the form, this was also not working.

The difference between a submit in a portlets layout type and my layout type was :

1) my layout type url submit :
http://localhost:8080/liferay/web/mycommunity/bereken-zelf?p_p_id=carVerzekeringen&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view

2) in the portlets layout:

http://localhost:8080/liferay/web/mycommunity/bereken-zelf2?p_p_id=carVerzekeringen&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1

=> So can someone explain me why it is so difficult to have a custom layout type where I want to display and working with a custom portlet???
Lior Hadaya, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: custom layout type to show portlet(s): some strange behaviour

Regular Member Postagens: 138 Data de Entrada: 24/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi, I'm facing the same problem

Did you ever manage to find a solution?

Thanks