Fórum

LIferay Cluster , Searching message board always not found

febryo agung lesmana, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

LIferay Cluster , Searching message board always not found

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 06/07/09 Postagens Recentes
Why after I activate Liferay Cluster searching in message board or search portlet result always not found.

"No messages were found that matched the keywords: xxxxx"

but If I search for user name it works

portal-ext.properties

index.read.only=true
index.on.startup=false

users.reminder.queries.enabled=false
users.reminder.queries.custom.question.enabled=false
terms.of.use.required=false

jdbc.default.jndi.name=jdbc/portal
jdbc.default.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

net.sf.ehcache.configurationResourceName=/ehcache/hibernate-clustered.xml
ehcache.multi.vm.config.location=/ehcache/liferay-multi-vm-clustered.xml

web.server.display.node=true

org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered=true

javascript.fast.load=true

theme.css.fast.load=true

velocity.engine.resource.manager.cache.enabled=true

cache.cluster.properties=UDP(mcast_addr=228.0.0.4;mcast_port=45564;ip_ttl=32;mcast_send_buf_size=150000;mcast_recv_buf_size=80000):PING(timeout=2000;num_initial_members=3):MERGE2(min_interval=5000;max_interval=10000):FD_SOCK:VERIFY_SUSPECT(timeout=1500):pbcast.NAKACK(gc_lag=50;retransmit_timeout=300,600,1200,2400,4800;max_xmit_size=8192):UNICAST(timeout=300,600,1200,2400):pbcast.STABLE(desired_avg_gossip=20000):FRAG(frag_size=8096;down_thread=false;up_thread=false):pbcast.GMS(join_timeout=5000;join_retry_timeout=2000;shun=false;print_local_addr=true)

jcr.initialize.on.startup=true

liferay.home=/opt/liferay-portal-5.2.5

jcr.jackrabbit.repository.root=${liferay.home}/data/jackrabbit

jcr.jackrabbit.config.file.path=${liferay.home}/data/jackrabbit/repository.xml

dl.hook.impl=com.liferay.documentlibrary.util.JCRHook

I'm realy thanks if you guys can solved this problem..
thumbnail
Minhchau Dang, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: LIferay Cluster , Searching message board always not found

Liferay Master Postagens: 598 Data de Entrada: 22/10/07 Postagens Recentes
If you use the default Lucene configurations (based on what you've provided in portal-ext.properties, this is the case), they do not support clustering. You will need to cluster Lucene using a SAN (which may have some file locking issues), or via a database (which has heavy performance penalties) or with Solr (which may be difficult to configure if you have no experience using it).

Alternatively, since what's in your portal-ext.properties makes it look like you're using Liferay 5.2 SP1 (you have a configuration pointing to Liferay 5.2.5), you may want to make use of your EE subscription and upgrade to Liferay 5.2 SP2.

This service pack update provides cluster link to everyone using the Liferay 5.2 series. One of the benefits of cluster link is that it allows you to cluster Lucene without a SAN by having Liferay broadcast index updates to all nodes, which allows each node to have a valid local copy of the index. This is similar to how Solr works, but with a lot less configuration hassle.
Adam Coles, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Liferay - Cluster Link with Lucene

New Member Postagens: 15 Data de Entrada: 03/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Minhchau Dang:
you may want to make use of your EE subscription and upgrade to Liferay 5.2 SP2.

This service pack update provides cluster link to everyone using the Liferay 5.2 series. One of the benefits of cluster link is that it allows you to cluster Lucene without a SAN by having Liferay broadcast index updates to all nodes, which allows each node to have a valid local copy of the index. This is similar to how Solr works, but with a lot less configuration hassle.

I'm very interested in using cluster link (we're on 5.2EE SP3) so that we can use separate lucene file-based indexes in our cluster, but I can't find any documentation on it at all - can you point me to any? Is it just a case of setting the cluster link properties in portal-ext.properties or do we need to configure lucene differently?
thumbnail
Christopher Lui, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay - Cluster Link with Lucene

Junior Member Postagens: 39 Data de Entrada: 22/03/10 Postagens Recentes
There is no official documentation on Cluster Link, but the minimum you will need to use Cluster Link is to set this in your portal-ext.properties.

cluster.link.enabled=true

Please be aware that if you have configured Lucene to use JDBC connections, you should remove them.

Also, you should move your portal-ext.properties to your $APP_SERVER_HOM/lib folder. This is to better allow the nodes to see each others' portal-ext.properties file.
Frank Walter, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 04/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Minhchau Dang:
you may want to make use of your EE subscription and upgrade to Liferay 5.2 SP2.

This service pack update provides cluster link to everyone using the Liferay 5.2 series.

Is this update also available for Liferay CE 5.2.3 or just for EE? If it is, where can i get it from?
thumbnail
Minhchau Dang, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 598 Data de Entrada: 22/10/07 Postagens Recentes
Frank Walter:
Is this update also available for Liferay CE 5.2.3 or just for EE? If it is, where can i get it from?

With FishEye being unavailable, it is no longer trivial to create a patch against 5.2 CE to add cluster link functionality. You'd basically have to dig through the SVN revision history and look for the LPS tickets related to indexing and cluster link (LPS-4475 is just one of potentially many). However, it is available if you choose to upgrade to Liferay 6.0 CE, so you can go that route.

That said, if Liferay 6.0 CE is not an option (you need to stay on the Liferay 5.2 series for business reasons), my advice is to consider investing in an EE subscription and upgrade to the latest Liferay 5.2 EE. There's a lot of fixes that have been added in the year since the 5.2 CE release that you miss out on without an EE subscription, with cluster link being only a small fraction.
thumbnail
Bla Bla, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 79 Data de Entrada: 22/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi. I don't really get how the cluster.link.enabled=true works.
If this property is set, should the different liferay instances share the same folder for lucene indexes ? Or should they have separate folders, and this property will do what it take to get the indexes up to date ?

Thank you,

Mathieu.
Tommy Doerr, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 28/06/11 Postagens Recentes
At least in our deployment, different nodes have their own location on each server's file system, and Lucene writes are shared with the setting "lucene.replicate.write=true"