Fórum

session

chakri gangaraj, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

session

Junior Member Postagens: 28 Data de Entrada: 13/11/07 Postagens Recentes
mike1988 wang:
I'm using liferay portal 4.2.1 with jboss+tomcat. i have successful deployed portlet along with servlet. when i have logged into my portal page and was trying to invoke my servlet page it tells me the user's session is null which stop my program from running. But when i logged in with a user id and password jboss must have created a session object for me. Does anyone knows what's going on?
thank you

Hi Mike,

I also faced same problem in my application.

I made private-session-attributes false, to make liferay session attributes available to my portlets. Its working fine.

But because of this, I am not getting session attributes in my servlet.

In one of my portlet I am opening window popup. For that I am using a servlet.
In that servlet I want session attributes which I already set in my portlets.

But I am not getting session attributes.

I followed ur sugestion given in LEP-2297 .

Now I am using Liferay 4.3.3.1 and Jboss.

In liferay kernel I am using PortalDelegateServlet, PortalDelegatorServlet for this purpose.
But it is giving 405 error.

Really I stucked here, will u please help
thumbnail
Michael Saechang, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

moved thread

Liferay Master Postagens: 576 Data de Entrada: 19/11/07 Postagens Recentes
chakri,

please don't post in the legacy archive. if you see something in there and would like to refer to it please quote it like above and repost in the appropriate category, this way more people will see it and you may find answers to the questions you have. thanks. emoticon

-mike
chakri gangaraj, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

RE: moved thread

Junior Member Postagens: 28 Data de Entrada: 13/11/07 Postagens Recentes
Hi Mike,

Really I am struggleing for this proble.

because of private-session-attribute false , my custom portlet session become different with my servlets session.

Is any way to share same portlet session for my servlets also, because custom portlets and also my servlets are in
same web application.

Waiting for liferay people help.
thumbnail
Sanya Presich, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: sharing session attributes

Junior Member Postagens: 95 Data de Entrada: 05/03/09 Postagens Recentes
I have the same problem with my GWT portlet.

I can't get any attributes from PORTAL global session like USER_ID or COMPANY even if I use

<private-session-attribute>
false
</private-session-attribute>

or trying to set shared attributes of session and request in portal-ext.properties

or trying to delegate through com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalDelegatorServlet..

Any thoughts?