Fórum

custom authentication want to skip liferay authentication

curious Liferay, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

custom authentication want to skip liferay authentication

Junior Member Postagens: 57 Data de Entrada: 08/10/09 Postagens Recentes
We have a custom authetication, basically a filter that checks the userName and pwd. It has been configured in our Tomcat as a servlet filter in web.xml, it is working fine. Basically, when someone provides any URL, he is redirected to our custom authenticator login page, gets authenticated and forwarded to the initial URL. Now, I want to skip liferay authentication altogether. Is it possible? Yes/No. If yes, what is the best way to do it. Using AutoLogin OR any other way? thanks!!!!
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: custom authentication want to skip liferay authentication

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1902 Data de Entrada: 10/03/08 Postagens Recentes
Yes, it's possible. You'll need to write your own AutoLogin class that retrieves the authenticated user. See the Auto Login section of portal.properties for more information.
mamatha m m, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 4 Data de Entrada: 28/11/09 Postagens Recentes
Liferay Custom default page landing does not work in below scenario.
I have disabled the liferay authentication by writing a new login hook.
Here i return some valid user credentials array and the portal logs in with this user.
I also want to load a custom landing page to the user once he logs in , so
have implemented a custom LoginPostAction class based on login.post.events property.
This custom page landing works fine if i enable liferay authentication otherwise not.
I am using liferay version 5.1. Will apprecate any help in this regard.
thumbnail
Phil H Orion, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 02/04/10 Postagens Recentes
Samuel,
Will you be willing to share your Login Hook source. We are looking to bypass Liferay authentication and do not knwo where to start.
Moreover, if anyonelse has a way to bypass portla login such that we can use credentials to a a custom database - please advise.