Fórum

I need to import from a csv into web content using a custom structure

thumbnail
Simon Youngs, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

I need to import from a csv into web content using a custom structure

Junior Member Postagens: 25 Data de Entrada: 12/07/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I have been given the task to write a csv importer portlet to import a csv file, and import the lines of data into web content using a custom structure.

I have completed a basic file uploader, parse the csv and create a basic piece of web content by pasting in the XML for the content.

This is where I have now become stuck, I need to take the data from the csv file and paste it into webcontent using a custom structure. I have not been able to find out how to do this stage. So does anyone have any ideas on how to programmatically create a piece of content (journalArticle) using a custom structure (ddm Structure).

Many thanks

Simon
thumbnail
Zsigmond Rab, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: I need to import from a csv into web content using a custom structure

Liferay Master Postagens: 728 Data de Entrada: 05/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Simon,

I think, the best would be if you check how it's working when you publish a web content with a structure ootb if you haven't done yet. If you follow the steps from the UI to the service layer, you can get a picture how it's working and you can adopt that according to your needs.

Regards,
Zsigmond
Hiral Ramavat, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

RE: I need to import from a csv into web content using a custom structure

Regular Member Postagens: 103 Data de Entrada: 13/02/12 Postagens Recentes
Hello,

Can we export web content for specific community into csv file? Is there any plugin in market place free/paid, that we can use?

Thanks,
Hiral