Fórum

Two (or more) different user profile types

thumbnail
Carlos Thompson, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Two (or more) different user profile types

New Member Postagens: 15 Data de Entrada: 26/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hello, everybody.

First, I would like to personalize the required and additional fields a new user at a Liferay site is asked for.
Currently the system is asking for "first name", "middle name", "last name", "screen name", "email", "birthday" and "gender" (plus a captcha). I would like to reduce them just for "screen name", "full name", "email" (and, probably, the captcha).

I might also want to reduce the set of optional fields at user profile, as well a adding a few other fields (these fields I would like to be requested at the current tabs, rather than a tab called "custom attributes".

Also, besides normal people users, I am interested in extending the users engine at Liferay for legal person users (i.e. customer and provider enterprises). For these users I definitively do not want first/middle/last name, birthday and gender for registering, rather than "full enterprise name", "representative name", "representative email", "screen name" (and, probably, the captcha). And a whole number of different fields for completing the profile after registration.

If managing these two types of profile, I would also like that I can configure one or the other registering form at different pages.

Thank you in advance.

(for the first type of profile, they might be linked to MSAD so that registry at Liferay might not be necesary... if I can solve the MSAD connection issue).