Fórum

Where to download Community Themes?

Anônimo, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

Where to download Community Themes?

Mensagem: 1
Hello,
I'm working with Liferay 4.2.2 and I'm new at it. In the documentation(s), it's said we can seek the "downloads" section on the website and then point to the Community Themes to download and/or customize new themes, and now i just can see the Community Plug-ins (which is not my goal). I searched all around the website and i couldn't anything.

My question is that is this place has already removed or what? If not, then please direct me to the right point.

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Ray Auge, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

Re: [Liferay Forums][1. Installation / Deployment / Setup]Where to download

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1197 Data de Entrada: 08/02/05 Postagens Recentes
Community themes are now bundled together with the plugins of other
types. In the "Community Plugins -> Search" area, you can narrow the
search to just themes from the drop-down included in the search area.

Good luck!
thumbnail
Björn Ryding, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

RE: Where to download Community Themes?

Liferay Master Postagens: 582 Data de Entrada: 16/05/07 Postagens Recentes
You can download the old 4.2 themes here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49260&package_id=158822

The current 4.3 themes can be found among the Community Plug-ins.
thumbnail
Michael Saechang, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 576 Data de Entrada: 19/11/07 Postagens Recentes
You can also find themes/plugins here

Community Plugins

-mike
Jay M Kraly, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 12 Data de Entrada: 09/10/08 Postagens Recentes
I realize I am responding to a very old post, but I can't figure out where to download themes for old versions of Liferay. The links to community and official themes are all broken.

In 6.0.6 I go to the "Plugins Installer" and there are no Portlet Plugins or Theme plugins available to download.

I found this page, http://liferay-themes.sourceforge.net/ which has links to download themes. However, the link to almost every theme is broken. It appears that the liferay website does not have the community plugins content anymore. For instance,

http://www.liferay.com/downloads/liferay-portal/community-plugins/-/software_catalog/products/8340396

Where can I find this content?

Please don't tell me to use the latest version of Liferay, 6.1.1. I have tried and there is a problem where the bookmark portlet causes the server to hang which makes 6.1.1 unusable. The bug report shows that it will be fixed in the next version, which as far as I can tell is 6.2, which is not even in beta yet. Which means I have to use 6.0.6.

Thanks! I really want to like and use Liferay but I seem to run into problems with everything I try.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1399 Data de Entrada: 17/09/10 Postagens Recentes
The previous community plugins repository was removed and replaced with the Liferay Marketplace - which unfortunately only contains plugins for 6.1 and later. Sandeep Nair collected all of the old plugin download links and put them here, which contains plugins for the 6.0 vintage.