Fórum

Simple SSO using OpenIdAutoLogin : sharing attribute in session ?

Nicolas BODIN, modificado 16 Anos atrás.

Simple SSO using OpenIdAutoLogin : sharing attribute in session ?

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 29/11/07 Postagens Recentes
I am almost succeeding in my simple AutoLogin :

I wanted to avoid CAS autoLogin which was rather complex to what I am expecting to do and which would require to modify my portlet application (I am writing a portlet over existing web applications).

I am connected to one of my web application -a WAR file- (which contains some portlets but non only).
I am logged in and I want to force an autologin in the liferay portal (open the liferay portal view inside my existing app).

I know :
- that the user is successfully logged in,
- his liferay portal user id.

I tried the following :
1) I Store in the Portlet HttpSession the following attribute :

session.setAttribute("OPEN_ID_LOGIN", new Long(theId));

2) In portal-ext properties I have added :

auto.login.hooks=com.liferay.portal.security.auth.OpenIdAutoLogin
session.shared.attributes=OPEN_ID_LOGIN

3) I am expecting that com.liferay.portal.security.auth.OpenIdAutoLogin can get my login Id back.

Problem : the session.setAttribute("OPEN_ID_LOGIN", new Long(theId)); is not shared to the portal : it seems
that even if I add :
session.shared.attributes=OPEN_ID_LOGIN

this is enable the sharing from the portal to the webapps (WAR) of the portlets but not the other way ?

Any Idea to get this value in liferay portal ?

Otherwise the only idea I have is to write my own implementation of com.liferay.portal.security.auth.OpenIdAutoLogin and pass some security as parameters of the request through a POST

Thanks if anyone has an Idea of the way I can share at least one session Attribute (maybe a naming rule of the key ?)

Best regards
Nicolas
Koen Cleynhens, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Simple SSO using OpenIdAutoLogin : sharing attribute in session ?

Junior Member Postagens: 83 Data de Entrada: 23/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Did you find a solution for this one?
Nicolas BODIN, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Simple SSO using OpenIdAutoLogin : sharing attribute in session ?

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 29/11/07 Postagens Recentes
In fact I find a way do do an autologin but this was clearly not a clean way, since i had to write my own code to override Liferay's autologin.

Since then I am no longer using the portal, but if you are interested I just provide you the code samples I wrote (I had to autolog and also to create the account if does not exists).

Best regards