Fórum

Upload images in new web content

Vanghelle Vincent, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Upload images in new web content

New Member Postagens: 22 Data de Entrada: 07/04/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi.

I'd like to upload images when I create/update a web content. As i did in the 7cogs demo, i clicked on the small icon in the WYSIWYG editor, then it propose me to look for an image from the server. But there's nothing, and i can't create a folder or upload an image (while i'm administrator..)

How can I configure an access to this?

thanks!
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: Upload images in new web content

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6400 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
As the error message says: You can't upload to the root folder, but should create another folder with the "create folder" button.

If this doesn't work, try doing so with another user account - I recall that the users are somehow restricted in different ways, and administrators are often for technical administration, not for content providing. The 7cogs administrator account is no "can-do-everything-superuser"...
Gerardo Gutierrez S, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 26/05/09 Postagens Recentes
First, you need add a folder in Control panel->document library. Next you can use this folder and create subfolders
Gerardo Gutierrez S, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 26/05/09 Postagens Recentes
sorry

is'nt in Control Panel->Document library. Should be in Control Panel->Image Gallery
Vanghelle Vincent, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 22 Data de Entrada: 07/04/09 Postagens Recentes
Well, some folders existed, but they were not shown... I tried by joining the Guest community, and it worked, folders now appears and I can create folder and upload images

thanks